The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Consumer Reports gives iPhone5 lowest rankings.

:D

The only reason I didn't get an i5 was because of the ridiculous choice to get a new lightning jact for it.

So I switched to Galaxy Note II, only downside is the size, still getting used to the size a bit but I'm glad I switched off Apple

The only reason I didn't get an i5 was because of the ridiculous choice to get a new lightning jact for it.

So I switched to Galaxy Note II, only downside is the size, still getting used to the size a bit but I'm glad I switched off Apple

I must say though, I'm hardly an Apple hater.

I have an iPod touch and recently bought an iPad mini. They produce decent technology, I just like getting on board with stirring the Apple pot.

Ever since the death of Steve Jobs. All Apple has done is sue every single company on the face of the planet for "copying" their "innovative" ideas.

From what I've heard, Apple is getting their ass handed to them by Samsung.

btw. I think Apple is a genius company. The fact that they're able to convince their consumers into buying their s***ty products year after year, and for double the price of almost everything else is absolutely amazing.

Also, a lot of them seem to have a sense of entitlement to everything in life. If they don't get what they want they bitch and moan all day.

Archived