The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Walk Off The Earth

Where's Wellwood

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to give a shout out to this wonderful Canadian band. They mostly do covers but their covers are arguably better than the originals.

No doubt you've watched the first of their videos which went viral (which has about 140 million more views than any other of their videos):

But their newest video is making waves. It was posted on New Years and already has more views than the majority of their videos. I think it has the potential to be in 2013 what their Gotye cover was in 2012.

Plus they have original songs too like:

Which do you like better and what do you think of WOTE?

I'd pick Somebody that I used to know since I like that song better and I thought it was pretty neat to see them all playing it on one guitar.

And I'd say they're a good band, I haven't heard anything bad by them. My fiancee loves them, so I hear quite a bit of their music, which I don't mind.

They definitely have talent though, and certainly a lot more than other popular artists.

I'd pick Somebody that I used to know since I like that song better and I thought it was pretty neat to see them all playing it on one guitar.

And I'd say they're a good band, I haven't heard anything bad by them. My fiancee loves them, so I hear quite a bit of their music, which I don't mind.

They definitely have talent though, and certainly a lot more than other popular artists.

They're a pretty decent Canadian band! I wouldn't necessarily say that they're anything super spectacular vocal-wise, except maybe for Gianni (the long-haired guy), cause that guy has a really raw and powerful voice. I think what makes them so unique and likeable however, is their creativity, especially when they use their instruments to perform their songs.

Here's what me and my friends used to say about the Gotye video.

The 4th guy looks exactly like Kesler

The guy on the very right with the badass beard is a boss. He just sits there looking straight ahead like a boss. All he does is does that thing every so often with his hands. Then he just sits there. What a boss.

Here's what me and my friends used to say about the Gotye video.

The 4th guy looks exactly like Kesler

The guy on the very right with the badass beard is a boss. He just sits there looking straight ahead like a boss. All he does is does that thing every so often with his hands. Then he just sits there. What a boss.

Archived