The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tentative Agreement Reached.

I wonder when Gamecenter Live will be accepting subscriptions.

I don't know why I'm so happy (but I am) it's back to staying up (waking up) at One/Two in the morning to watch the live games over here. Thank goodness I'm retired.

Can we now make this a Stanley year as we will have never been so fresh? It will be a dog fight though.

Holy Smokes! Wow...glad I'm wrong. I asked the NHL and NHLPA to surprise me and they did. I'm still deeply hurt, and it's going to be a long time before I buy merchandise etc.

But this round of negotiating just emphasizes how this could have been avoided. I think there's going to be long term damage to the league.

I'm not forgiving the NHL. But for me, I can seperate the NHL and the Canucks.

The Canucks are more than just a group of players or owners. The team will always represent something pure and special to me no matter how much owners and players fight and piss us off.

Does that mean they'll be getting any money from me? Hell no.

Honestly...I thought the season was done and I had plans for other things in life...so my hockey $ is gone now and I won't go to any games this season (usually I attend 6-8 games a year)...won't happen this year.

I am still upset....I will probably watch some games on TV...won't spend a penny on the team though.

Archived