The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tentative Agreement Reached.

I have followed the Canucks since inception.

Other than one game in 1970 I have never been to another one.

I don't buy NHL anything but I do follow the game and the players.

It is all about hockey to me and the NHL owners and the salaries and the money sideshow are just an annoyance.

When I saw the tweet from Adrian Dater (who scooped everyone else by like 45 seconds) saying it was over..... I felt that episode of The Newsroom where they know they killed Osama Bin Laden, but were waiting for double confirmation..... then my twitter feed exploded.

Happy its back. Mad that I'm in a market where they dont need to try too hard to win fans back.

Can't believe I'm saying these things but I can't wait to see another of Don Cherry's glorious suits. I can't wait to hear the melodious sounds of whining Bruins fans, or Pierre McGuire's riveting trivia about how many marshmallows were in Sidney Crosby's Lucky Charms this morning.

I can't wait to see Kesler's Oscar-worthy acting skills, and I can't wait to see Mason Raymond racing in blazing circles around the perimeter of the offensive zone. I'm even excited to see one of Brendan Shanahan's suspenseful, action-packed suspension videos. I won't even take Tuesday night games in Columbus for granted anymore. It's been too long.

Archived