The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So you got rid of your season ticket....,,

RAMBUTANS

The owners and players fight over 3.3 billion like little children, dont settle early when it was mutually beneficial, have done massive damage to the sport, and lost billions.. both sides are being universally panned for their stupidity.

And you come here, and are pulling the old "i told you so, you shoulda done that" schtik on the few fans who took a stand??

what planet are you from?

Good for anyone who actually cancelled based on principal.

PS. hockey is part of me, as such i cannot ever completely block it out by nnot watching it. But its not too difficult to pass over NHL merchandise, its not too difficult to pass over spending hundreds to see games. Ive personally spent thousands on the NHL tix/merch . multiply that by how ever many other likeminded individuals there are.

The owners and players fight over 3.3 billion like little children, dont settle early when it was mutually beneficial, have done massive damage to the sport, and lost billions.. both sides are being universally panned for their stupidity.

And you come here, and are pulling the old "i told you so, you shoulda done that" schtik on the few fans who took a stand??

what planet are you from?

Good for anyone who actually cancelled based on principal.

PS. hockey is part of me, as such i cannot ever completely block it out by nnot watching it. But its not too difficult to pass over NHL merchandise, its not too difficult to pass over spending hundreds to see games. Ive personally spent thousands on the NHL tix/merch . multiply that by how ever many other likeminded individuals there are.

Archived