Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miles.p

48 game season enter your prediction

86 posts in this topic

We all know it takes Canucks about 10-20 games to settle in, and if that trend continues, they will be looking at last place in the division and possibly in the conference.

My prediction 24-24, come out slow, gain steam towards the end and miss the playoffs. I see the Oilers taking our spot in the division, and don't forget the new and improved Minni.

The days of going far in the playoffs are over, let's face it, this core only went far once. We have way too many holes in our top 6. Namely, who is going to replace Kesler? He won't be back any time soon.

There's already an existing thread. Please go there. Thanks!

Do you even watch hockey? How in gods name can someone pick the oilers over the canucks is beyond insane.

There's already an existing thread. Please go there. Thanks!

The Canucks either miss the playoffs entirely, or barely squeak in and get knocked out in the first round. This team is not good enough to be a cup contender as it stands now.

I think the window has closed with this group, but maybe I am a pessimist here.

Die hard canucks fan. Just because i am a canucks fan doesn't mean i can't be realistic about the team i follow. I look at things objectively, not through homer glasses.

Die hard canucks fan. Just because i am a canucks fan doesn't mean i can't be realistic about the team i follow. I look at things objectively, not through homer glasses.

Good threads are exceptions.

By the way, your Walken intimidates me. Are you like that in real life?

More like Marissa Tomei IRL. Wanna come over?

are you guys kidding me !!!

Defense of

Hamhuis bieksa

Edler Gairrison

Ballard Tanev

Corrado

Schneider

better than any d in our division by far.

Gillis will make a trade with lu for bozak or weiss to fill in for kes in the mean time wow

48-0-0 or 50-0-0 in regular season.

0-4 in the playoffs (swept by Calgary).