The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Training Camp news

hockeyville88

No dates have been released yet but I'm sure it'll be a quick camp with far less players than usual. It's not like teams can pull too many players away from their AHL teams just to come try out. I'm guessing only the players who have a legit chance at making their NHL teams will be invited to camps.

Chicago Wolves players invited:

Chris Tanev

Kevin Connauton

Andrew Ebbett

Zack Kassian

Jordan Schroeder

Frank Corrado (possibly)

Jeff Paterson@patersonjeff

Kassian, Ebbett & Tanev won't play for #AHL Chicago today. Lack apparently on way to Vancouver to have groin re-evaluated

Farhan Lalji@FarhanLaljiTSN

Unlikely. But you won't see him soon RT @RyanRichard5on: What are the chances the Canucks play it safe and keep RK out until playoff time?

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph

#wolves coming for #canucks camp - Tanev, Connauton, Ebbett, Kassian and Schroeder. Frankie Corrado may get the call.

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph

Nope. Staying in Sweden til end of his season anyway. RT @BeantownCanuck: @botchford @benkuzma is Jensen coming in for training camp?

How do they know if they don't give him a chance?

Kesler is not ready, so are they gonna use Lapierre as a second line center? Great player, but not second line material.

Which makes me think something might be in the works soon. I mean we all know about the Luongo and Toronto/Florida rumors. Perhaps Schroeder is involved as part of a bigger deal? I guess we;ll have to wait and see.

How do they know if they don't give him a chance?

Kesler is not ready, so are they gonna use Lapierre as a second line center? Great player, but not second line material.

Which makes me think something might be in the works soon. I mean we all know about the Luongo and Toronto/Florida rumors. Perhaps Schroeder is involved as part of a bigger deal? I guess we;ll have to wait and see.

Archived