The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Calgary Flames Thread - 12/13 Edition

Flames are going to surprise some folks, methinks.

Solid top 6... Solid top 4... Kipper... Shortened season... Wouldn't shock me to see them in the top 8 in the West if Kipper plays like Kipper. Wait for the compressed schedule, though. Could be more back-to-back games so Karlsson may play more than he might've in a regular length season.

Flames are going to surprise some folks, methinks.

Solid top 6... Solid top 4... Kipper... Shortened season... Wouldn't shock me to see them in the top 8 in the West if Kipper plays like Kipper. Wait for the compressed schedule, though. Could be more back-to-back games so Karlsson may play more than he might've in a regular length season.

Looks like the Flames have a stronger roster this year and with their cross province rivals getting better every year (...supposedly) that is definately a good thing if you are a Cowtown fan.

Will be interesting to see who takes 2nd in the NW division this season.

For some reason a Calgary thread on top of the forum annoys the hell out of me. Can we move this to the spam thread please?

Calgarypuck doesn't have an exclusive Canuck forum, should be the same here,

I'll be back and move you as soon as I become moderator.

Canucks top 6 without Kesler is 'laughable' ?

The Canucks top line alone is better than the flames top 6..

Glencross,Hudler,Calamari,Tanguay,Iginla and dont forget their #1 Centre Ceverenka LOL

The flames roster is like some noob who is new to hockey and just made random trades on NHL13.

Canucks top 6 without Kesler is 'laughable' ?

The Canucks top line alone is better than the flames top 6..

Glencross,Hudler,Calamari,Tanguay,Iginla and dont forget their #1 Centre Ceverenka LOL

The flames roster is like some noob who is new to hockey and just made random trades on NHL13.

Archived