The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2012-13 NHL Season Predictions Video

Yuglot

What a surprise. The Canucks are winning the Cup over the Pens. The EXACT same predictions they have been for the last four years.

And really, the CANUCKS favoured??? Still trying to figure out what this team has done since last years raping by the Kings that deems us favourites. Oh yah, these are teenagers and it's CDC.

Nail Yakupov, these are very legitimate predictions. We all sat and argued and studied lineups and compared teams for a whole day to make lists and then spent 3 hours filming. This also took 20 hours to edit. These are legitimate predictions. They aren't a waste of your time. We put a lot of effort into to making this.

Nail Yakupov, these are very legitimate predictions. We all sat and argued and studied lineups and compared teams for a whole day to make lists and then spent 3 hours filming. This also took 20 hours to edit. These are legitimate predictions. They aren't a waste of your time. We put a lot of effort into to making this.

I'm kinda suprised none of you picked Colorado to make the playoffs, even more suprised you said they needed a rebuild. They have amazing young players in Gabrielle Landeskog, Matt Duchene, and Ryan O'Reilly, they also added guys like PA Parenteau and Greg Zanon in the offseason. Although we did go 6-0 against them last year, they did look very dangerous in the games after the trade deadline, in which I thought our goaltending saved our a$$es. I think they'll be the #1 threat for us in the Northwest next season, not Minnesota. (I don't even think Minny has the aspects to make the playoffs yet)

I'm kinda suprised none of you picked Colorado to make the playoffs, even more suprised you said they needed a rebuild. They have amazing young players in Gabrielle Landeskog, Matt Duchene, and Ryan O'Reilly, they also added guys like PA Parenteau and Greg Zanon in the offseason. Although we did go 6-0 against them last year, they did look very dangerous in the games after the trade deadline, in which I thought our goaltending saved our a$$es. I think they'll be the #1 threat for us in the Northwest next season, not Minnesota. (I don't even think Minny has the aspects to make the playoffs yet)

Archived