Pick a few predictions you think for the coming season and the Canucks.
Here are mine:
- Luongo gets traded before the season is done
- Through trades/signings we end up with two new forwards and one new defenceman from outside the organization.
- Schneider has some struggles with consistency being the go-to guy in such a compressed season.
- The defence struggles trying to adjust to the absence of Salo, raising our GAA
- Higgins and Lapierre raise their game and have the most improvement
- We end up #3-5 in the conference this season
EDIT: Please don't be a troll and put useless posts in this thread. It is a place for predictions and just posting how dumb you think someone's predictions are makes you look silly. Man up and make your own prediction and when it comes true, feel free to gloat during the season.
Edited by Provost, 06 January 2013 - 11:37 PM.