The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lets hope Canucks dont have a slow start

Patrick Jane

Canucks over the past couple of years have had slow starts and with either a 48 or 50 game season, if a slow start happens Canucks could be in trouble.With kesler out, AV isnt gonna play schroeder cause he doesnt know what hes doing. And what happens to LU?

And who is gonna be the last 5 teams to win the draft?

Canucks over the past couple of years have had slow starts and with either a 48 or 50 game season, if a slow start happens Canucks could be in trouble.With kesler out, AV isnt gonna play schroeder cause he doesnt know what hes doing. And what happens to LU?

And who is gonna be the last 5 teams to win the draft?

I'm not going to be too concerned if there is a a bit of a slow start. If by mid February they're still toiling around 500 then I'll worry a bit, but if the Kings taught us anything last year, all you need is to get hot at the right moment to do some damage.

Plus (pending Luongo trade) we have 2 great goaltenders that AV can roll out.

Team 1040 doesn't know crap. They still aren't allowed to talk about player movement and yet all of a sudden there are rumors again? Its all BS, personally I don't think lou is going to TO unless they give us a goalie back which isn't in anyone's TO trade rumors.

Having two goalies in a short season is a huge advantage. It would not surprise me in the least if Cory and Lu split the games 50/50.

Archived