Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaelon

[OFFICIAL] NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Finals Chart

224 posts in this topic

It's defintiely a favourite yearly tradition of mine :)

Thanks for doing this again! Hope thread gets pinned.

I wonder if the Flames fans have their version of Magic Numbers: the number of NHL teams that the Flames cannot mathematically catch.

I love having this thread every year, and now I get to post on the first page, woohoo!

I wonder if the Flames fans have their version of Magic Numbers: the number of NHL teams that the Flames cannot mathematically catch.

President's Trophy 3 -Peat here we come.

It's all about the Prez.

Thursday, January 10th, 2013:

Magic Number Charts have been uploaded! Western and Eastern Conference are up! Chart is based on 48 Game Regular Season commencing January 19th.

First update will be at the conclusion of Jan. 19th's Games!

This thread is waaaay to premature to be created and pinned. I have a feeling we'll be in the middle of the pack this year during the regular season.

Seriously, this thread just reminds me of why other teams' fans can't stand us. Way too cocky to assume we'll need it.

Its people like you that takes a positive thing and turns it negative. Just because you havent been getting some happy times lately doesnt mean you can criticize a thread that has one objective: to keep an eye on elimination statuses of various NHL teams. Its a yearly tradition, so keep it to yourself.

-proud magic # Guy!

Thank you. Love the work you do with the Magic Number thread. Bring on the start of the season!

Thank you. Love the work you do with the Magic Number thread. Bring on the start of the season!

This thread is waaaay to premature to be created and pinned. I have a feeling we'll be in the middle of the pack this year during the regular season.

Seriously, this thread just reminds me of why other teams' fans can't stand us. Way too cocky to assume we'll need it.

Def worth keeping an eye on this during the lockout shortened season!