The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Finals Chart

cleowin

Hello everyone,

It is the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs! Below is the chart for the Playoffs! The Magic Number Chart is posted below this chart!

Stanley Cup Finals:

Chicago Wins the Stanley Cup!

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Chart:

a93.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2013 NHL Magic Number Chart:

From January 19th, 2013 - April 28th, 2013, I provided Daily updates throughout the Regular Season on Standings/Magic Number/Playoff Contention stats. Below are the tables for the End of the Regular Season:

Western Conference:

2013westernconferencemai.png

Eastern Conference:

2013easternconferencema.png

Thursday, January 10th, 2013:

Magic Number Charts have been uploaded! Western and Eastern Conference are up! Chart is based on 48 Game Regular Season commencing January 19th.

First update will be at the conclusion of Jan. 19th's Games!

This thread is waaaay to premature to be created and pinned. I have a feeling we'll be in the middle of the pack this year during the regular season.

Seriously, this thread just reminds me of why other teams' fans can't stand us. Way too cocky to assume we'll need it.

Its people like you that takes a positive thing and turns it negative. Just because you havent been getting some happy times lately doesnt mean you can criticize a thread that has one objective: to keep an eye on elimination statuses of various NHL teams. Its a yearly tradition, so keep it to yourself.

-proud magic # Guy!

Thank you. Love the work you do with the Magic Number thread. Bring on the start of the season!

This thread is waaaay to premature to be created and pinned. I have a feeling we'll be in the middle of the pack this year during the regular season.

Seriously, this thread just reminds me of why other teams' fans can't stand us. Way too cocky to assume we'll need it.

Archived