The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Finals Chart

cleowin

Saturday, January 19th, 2013:

Magic Number Charts have been updated!

PHX, COL, LAK, DET, MTL, NYI, PHI, NYR, WPG, WSH and CAR Fall 1 Point!

NSH Falls 0.5 Points!

Green Highlighting stands for achievable status. The number showed under X, Y, Z, P means the number of points required to clinch that position.

Saturday, January 19th, 2013:

Magic Number Charts have been updated!

PHX, COL, LAK, DET, MTL, NYI, PHI, NYR, WPG, WSH and CAR Fall 1 Point!

NSH Falls 0.5 Points!

Green Highlighting stands for achievable status. The number showed under X, Y, Z, P means the number of points required to clinch that position.

There are three teams in the West that have not played a game yet, it is based on the bottom 7 teams PTSP that determines the eligibility to make the playoffs with an 'X'. Remember, I do not work with tie-breakers, so the numbers are based on having no tie-breaker. Look at the bottom 7 teams in the West, 5 94 PTSP, and one 95 PTSP, the next team with the lowest PTSP has 96. Thus any team needs 97 Points to make the playoffs, or 97 Minus points already achieved.

In order for it to be achievable, the team's number in the 'X' column must be = to or < than the PTSR column to be green.

There are three teams in the West that have not played a game yet, it is based on the bottom 7 teams PTSP that determines the eligibility to make the playoffs with an 'X'. Remember, I do not work with tie-breakers, so the numbers are based on having no tie-breaker. Look at the bottom 7 teams in the West, 5 94 PTSP, and one 95 PTSP, the next team with the lowest PTSP has 96. Thus any team needs 97 Points to make the playoffs, or 97 Minus points already achieved.

In order for it to be achievable, the team's number in the 'X' column must be = to or < than the PTSR column to be green.

Tuesday, January 29th, 2013:

I apologize for the late update, I passed out at 10 PM, before I even had a chance to update the chart, so I had to do it this morning!

DAL, CBJ, WPG, PIT, PHI, WSH and FLA drop 1 Point!

ANA, NJD and BUF drop 0.5 Points!

Archived