The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Is The Point Of Post Count?

Guest Gumballthechewy

I personally would like post count and Join date removed. There is a sense of entitlement some people feel when they have a significant amount of posts or joined prior to Vancouver's cup run season. This entitlement is not justified, especially when these posters riff on newer members. I do understand that some new members troll and cause conflict, but that is what Mods are for.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I personally would like post count and Join date removed. There is a sense of entitlement some people feel when they have a significant amount of posts or joined prior to Vancouver's cup run season. This entitlement is not justified, especially when these posters riff on newer members. I do understand that some new members troll and cause conflict, but that is what Mods are for.

I feel the same way, I've seen people rip on others because they have a higher post count and feel they are superior, and join dates to, I can't remember when exactly I joined but I've been a fan since I was six years old, the '94 run.

It's the only thing I have left...

Meh, kinda fun to see how many posts you've racked up over the years. I see no point in taking it away. It should be pretty evident that, whenever one uses their post count/join date in an attempt to somehow bolster their opinion's validity, they're likely running out of anything relevant to say.

Archived