The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Star Break/Trade Deadline?

'NucK™

sorry dude, i wasnt going to keep updated with a league that has nothing but negotiations going on. i see you took the time to post another few thousand times... mustve been some really in depth discussion going on. (man its great to be back to CDC)

anyways, thanks for the answers. glad to hear we dont have to deal with an all-star game on top of all this. and yeah im assuming they will just keep the scheme of the trade deadline the same since the playoffs will still start on time

oh okay, that shows how little I know.. so that means the games won't even be too condensed. end of june means that theyll start almost 2 weeks late so mid jan to mid/late april gives over 90 days.. make it 96 and thats a game every second day (on average). not bad...

I'll never understand either side of the arguments people are having ITT.

First: true, 'Nuck could have googled this and found out about the ASG, it would have taken 3 seconds and that's just lazy. He also did start a discussion about the trade deadline though.

Second: 250integra, you're not wrong, you're just an asshole. Instead of getting into a petty argument you could have just told him without all the flak.

Whatever, this is the internet. Very serious business.

Archived