The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks showed interest in Tom Kostopoulos, Arnott to sign by end of week

elvis15

LOL

Yeah, cause Bozak/Goc/Matthias will be the centerpiece coming back in a Luongo trade, good one.

EDIT: I think you're also forgetting that Raymond can play center. Not very well, but with some help on faceoffs form Manny, he can become an excellent 3C.

Saying "LOL" when responding to everything someone says doesn't discredit them, it just makes you look immature. ;)

Okay if Bozak isn't the centerpiece, who is? Kadri?

Sorry, but trading Luongo for a guy who's a free agent at the end of the season, and prospect who's struggled to make the NHL so far, is a pretty big gamble.

I'd love to get Matthias and Bjugstad from Florida, but I think that's a pipe dream.

I swear to god half of those 17 goals from last year were scored against us. One player that stuck out last year on STL for me was definitely Arnott. I was scared he would score every time we played them, and he usually did. Definitely wouldn't mind him on our 3rd or 4th line.

this news is not gonna impress django ^_^

I like it, Kostopolous is kinda confusing because we already have Pinozotto,Wiese and Volpatti all competing for 1 spot.

Once Kesler gets healthy the lineup looks preety solid.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Kesler - Booth

Higgins - Arnott - Hansen

Weise - Lappiere - Kassian

Archived