The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Pokemon

avelanch

What the heck is this? These pokemon look fake. I could handle black and white but this, this just looks horrible. My childhood may actually be destroyed. They don't even look like pokemon and why can't the main character be ash? Like really the main character always looks so bizarre now. The only reason why they made this game only for the 3DS is because they don't want a major profit for the game, they want to make money off the failure that is the 3DS. Seeing as Pokemon is #2 all time in games sold they think this will do it. It won't.

What the heck is this? These pokemon look fake. I could handle black and white but this, this just looks horrible. My childhood may actually be destroyed. They don't even look like pokemon and why can't the main character be ash? Like really the main character always looks so bizarre now. The only reason why they made this game only for the 3DS is because they don't want a major profit for the game, they want to make money off the failure that is the 3DS. Seeing as Pokemon is #2 all time in games sold they think this will do it. It won't.

• 7 months later...

new wii u pokemon game teased at a nintendo event. they showed a video of the history of the franchise (including the trading cards), and then at the end, they briefly had a distorted video feed of 2 pokemon in a face off that faded in and out on screen. looks like a wii u game for sure, but whether its a new pokemon RPG, or a new pokemon Stadium game, or just a clip from the upcoming smash brothers, no one knows. Lucario was already in a SSB game before, and I don't play pokemon, so i don't know who the flaming bird dude is, but he looks well suited to be in SSB too.

Edit: a quick google search shows it's Blaziken

1157497_10201643079941879_1881978993_n.jpg

If this is a full blown pokemon RPG, or, even better, a Pokemon MMORPG, the system is going to FLY off the shelves.

I still don't get it why they didn't make a MMORPG or a good singleplayer RPG for PC, there are countless possibilities for both technical and conceptual broadening of the whole series, but no, they keep on recycling the same things with minimal changes, killing the potential. I've stopped playing Pokémon after Emerald.

I still don't get it why they didn't make a MMORPG or a good singleplayer RPG for PC, there are countless possibilities for both technical and conceptual broadening of the whole series, but no, they keep on recycling the same things with minimal changes, killing the potential. I've stopped playing Pokémon after Emerald.

Archived