The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What was your reaction?

kj29

What was your reaction?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heyy guys.... havent went on for a while cuz of the lockout <_<

Speaking of the lockout.... What was your reaction when you found out that the lockout was over?

Just when I woke up... my dad told me that the lockout was over... and i look at him and say,

Is it legit? Cuz last time he told me the lockout was over at like day 81 and it was false so yeah...

Well i hope ya guys are happy.... Enjoy the season (while ya can :P ) !!! :)

Hockey has been good this year-liked the KHL action with Shirokov captaining his team and the NHL Russian players performing admirably.

Anybody catch Datsyuk's shoot out goal ?

Then we get to have a greater interest in the AHL and their game and of course,greater viewing at all other levels of hockey is stimulated when the NHL locks out their players.

I think it was healthy for hockey.

Bettman and specific owners really suck and I am willing to bet everybody will let him know just how much at the SC ceremony this year.

Other: It was the morning of my Birthday, so my reaction was as follows: :frantic:

Well at least I am going to get something I wanted for my birthday. and then Yesssssssssssssssss!

All those negative nellies should support our team cause in the end it will only hurt local buissness if you don't. :sadno:

Go Canucks!! :canucks:

Followed twitter the whole night cause it sounded like tthings were getting real close.

As soon as I saw the first legit tweet that they had came to an agreement, I gave a huge fist pump.

Couldn't run through the house cause it was 2 in the morning. Definitely the most excited I've been in awhile though.

It's like you have a crazy ex, and you miss her sometimes but for the most part you're just glad not to have to put up with the craziness. Then one day she calls you and is all like, let's get back together and for some reason you go for it, but really right away it starts with the insanity and you're like, dang what was I thinking here.

Got a text at 2:16 am and was like "who the heck is texting me at this time" look at the text and its from TSN and read it and literally couldn't believe what it actually said. And then I yelled to my bro downstairs and told and then watched TSN till like 4:30 am!

Stayed up to follow the entire thing all night, and then subsequently texted everyone I know who cares about hockey that the NHL was back.

Also, hilariously signed up for twitter finally because of all of this shenaniganery (yes, I just made that word up).

very happy to be honest everyone around me can tell you im a very unhappy person without hockey to watch its why i have been a subscriber of nhl center ice for 5 years just online since i can watch 4 games at once which i do

during the 2 lockouts i have been through as a fan ended up watching other sports this year actually watched most nfl games on tv

Archived