The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What was your reaction?

kj29

What was your reaction?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was happy to see it resolved but I expected it to be resolved. What surprised me was that there was a lockout in the first place. I thought the NHL would make sure that they kept their momentum going in the states with 24/7, the Winter Classic and the NBC Sports deal.

And, I must say, my entire rhythm was off without hockey. I usually drive in to work listening to the team/hockey talk. It gets me ready and relaxed for the day. Then, at night - TSN highlights, etc. With this huge void, I've been off kilter. It's been meaningless and empty. So this probably saved my life.

was really happy, girlfriend wasnt. made me happy to be right for once because i assured people there would be no strike.... kinda wrong there. insisted there would be hockey by december... still look like an ass over that. but i guaranteed a season before the deadline. thank god i wasnt wrong because i really enjoy hockey at its highest level, and cheering for the canucks!!!

Archived