The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

That is why you don't get Russians

RAMBUTANS

That's one of the things I like about Gillis, he hated Russians. He doesn't draft them, doesn't sign them.

Why? Do I need to tell you? Now that the lock-out is over, how many want to violate their contract? Do I need to say the story of Radulov and the countless Russians who bolted for Mother Russia?

We should get Canadians, first and foremost, Americans and Swedish to be successful. Probably a few Danes,

That's one of the things I like about Gillis, he hated Russians. He doesn't draft them, doesn't sign them.

Why? Do I need to tell you? Now that the lock-out is over, how many want to violate their contract? Do I need to say the story of Radulov and the countless Russians who bolted for Mother Russia?

We should get Canadians, first and foremost, Americans and Swedish to be successful. Probably a few Danes,

Pavel Datsyuk

Igor Larionov

Sergei Federov

Pavel Bure

Alexander Mogilny

Evgeni Malkin

Just a handful of talentless Russian bums.

By the way, other than Radulov, please name me one other NHL 'star' who has 'bolted' for the KHL. You don't even know that Kovalchuk is staying. The NHL hasn't started yet, stop assuming. Although, to stop making wild assumptions would mean you'd stop making any threads, which we all know would be impossible for you.

Pavel Datsyuk

Igor Larionov

Sergei Federov

Pavel Bure

Alexander Mogilny

Evgeni Malkin

Just a handful of talentless Russian bums.

By the way, other than Radulov, please name me one other NHL 'star' who has 'bolted' for the KHL. You don't even know that Kovalchuk is staying. The NHL hasn't started yet, stop assuming. Although, to stop making wild assumptions would mean you'd stop making any threads, which we all know would be impossible for you.

Why? Do I need to tell you? Now that the lock-out is over, how many want to violate their contract? Do I need to say the story of Raduov and the countless Russians who bolted for Mother Russia?

I'd still draft Russians. They're sick of the NHL BS. Radulov was treated like S*^% in Nashville, and wanted to go back. Good riddance. Kovalchuk might stay, but might come back. If you had a Russian packed full of talent or a Canadian grinder you are telling me you'd take the Grinder? cdc logic at it's finest.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'd still draft Russians. They're sick of the NHL BS. Radulov was treated like S*^% in Nashville, and wanted to go back. Good riddance. Kovalchuk might stay, but might come back. If you had a Russian packed full of talent or a Canadian grinder you are telling me you'd take the Grinder? cdc logic at it's finest.

i'm sorry but this is a dumb thread....another one of those put down a certain group of people...sacrifice a whole nation for a few....

op give your head a shake...just because you hide behind your pc doesn't mean everything you think should be shared out there...

if a russian was the best player possible, i'd draft/sign them as much as i can

Archived