The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

That is why you don't get Russians

RAMBUTANS

Bear in mind folks, that it's not really up to the players themselves.

The NHL and KHL have a deal. The KHL is not supposed to take players who are under an NHL contract. If the KHL decides to ignore that agreement, then the proverbial can of worms is opened. However, this has not happened yet.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Datsyuk has permission from the Wings to take part in the All-Star game before returning to N.A. Kovy may or may not have asked the Devils for permission as well, but there doesn't seem to be any solid info either way.

That's one of the things I like about Gillis, he hated Russians. He doesn't draft them, doesn't sign them.

Why? Do I need to tell you? Now that the lock-out is over, how many want to violate their contract? Do I need to say the story of Radulov and the countless Russians who bolted for Mother Russia?

We should get Canadians, first and foremost, Americans and Swedish to be successful. Probably a few Danes,

That's one of the things I like about Gillis, he hated Russians. He doesn't draft them, doesn't sign them.

Why? Do I need to tell you? Now that the lock-out is over, how many want to violate their contract? Do I need to say the story of Radulov and the countless Russians who bolted for Mother Russia?

We should get Canadians, first and foremost, Americans and Swedish to be successful. Probably a few Danes,

"Ilya Kovalchuk is finding his way back to the National Hockey League.

According to Dmitry Chesnokov of Yahoo Sports, SKA St. Petersburg coach Jukka Jalonen said that Thursday’s game against Salavat Yulaev in Ufa, Russia was likely Kovalchuk’s last in the KHL this season, which means he’ll leave for New Jersey as early as Monday"

another idiotic fail thread by this gimp

Archived