The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you rather Ryan Kesler....

sedinsassassins

Is it possible that Kesler's injury isn't as bad as it was made out to be and that he'll be back some time in January/early-February? I have a feeling he has been a little too "cautious", with his rehabbing process, as both he and his agent were hesitant to cut off his lockout paycheques...

Is it possible that Kesler's injury isn't as bad as it was made out to be and that he'll be back some time in January/early-February? I have a feeling he has been a little too "cautious", with his rehabbing process, as both he and his agent were hesitant to cut off his lockout paycheques...

Ryan Kesler at 100% is a force to behold - one of the best one on one players in the league. He is not a great play-maker, and that is fine, but to succeed as the kind of player he is, he really needs to be very healthy. I want to see him healthy and 100% for the playoffs. Let's just hope we can make the playoffs without him! A lot of that will depend on the returns of the luongo trade.

Ryan Kesler at 100% is a force to behold - one of the best one on one players in the league. He is not a great play-maker, and that is fine, but to succeed as the kind of player he is, he really needs to be very healthy. I want to see him healthy and 100% for the playoffs. Let's just hope we can make the playoffs without him! A lot of that will depend on the returns of the luongo trade.

One of the best one on one players in the league? How? He has no hands, sure he's got speed but so does Raymond, Datsyuk is one of the best one on one players in the leauge, but not Kes. Only time I've seen him beat someone with a decent deke was that goal when he split Weber and Suter.

One of the best one on one players in the league? How? He has no hands, sure he's got speed but so does Raymond, Datsyuk is one of the best one on one players in the leauge, but not Kes. Only time I've seen him beat someone with a decent deke was that goal when he split Weber and Suter.

I think a lot of people feel the same. If that is the case then they will not just say ok he's ready to go at the start of the season as it would look a little suspect. Bet he gets the all clear in three weeks into the season. And don't say Ryan wouldn't do such a thing... If your willing to dive like that on the ice then?

Archived