The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I'm an Addict are You a Fan?

Bertorama

There is something to be said about being a Fan of NHL hockey :frantic:

Then there are people like myself who are Addicts!

I have a real hard time listening to all these fans whine about how they want to Boycott our unofficial National Sport because they are upset with the fact that they dont make as much money as the amount being disputed. We've all heard it..... Millionaires fighting Billionaires.

I am a blue collar guy with a blue colllar Job, so let me make this as clear as possible from my stand point.

If my boss came to me AND SAID quote.

" you know what (insert your name) , you have been doing a great job for the past 7 years...infact I've been making a lot of money off of your hard labour and the fact you've been laying it out there everyday is just great. I really enjoy your loyalty to my buisness, thank you for being you.................................................... Butttt you know what !! I'm not giving you a raise this year.. and I really don't think I'm going to give you a bonus or share our profits because you don't really need it and buisness is buisness so thanks for being there."

What would you do :wacko: I have a pretty good Idea and its not "oh well I guess I'll just take it" . Canadians are Polite but we stand up for whats right!

I'm am an NHL Addict :excl: .

I just have a pure love for the Game.

I'll be there for game one this year (Canucks Forever).... and all the way to game forty-eight......hopefully further. I have been there to watch, enjoy, scream, cheer and rant since I can remember and I will continue to be there for as long as I live.

When you boycott our sport you boycott a lot of small buisness who make a living off of your patronage. Your Boycotting your own love for a sport that means more to you then you care to admit

Don't let your passion and anger, that has been generated by over hyped media and financial politics mold you.

So my Question to you is....

Are you a FAN or an Addict ? What Makes You love this game So Much ? Share The Passion

Well, I wouldn't classify myself as an addict. But I do enjoy browsing through CDC and HFBoard's to see input from fan's of other teams. I also follow the Canucks and the Wolves pretty closely. As for the boycotting issue, I wouldn't dream of doing something idiotic like that. If having the NHL being locked out for a year impacts your life enough to hold grudge over it, you need to rethink about your priorities.

Well, I wouldn't classify myself as an addict. But I do enjoy browsing through CDC and HFBoard's to see input from fan's of other teams. I also follow the Canucks and the Wolves pretty closely. As for the boycotting issue, I wouldn't dream of doing something idiotic like that. If having the NHL being locked out for a year impacts your life enough to hold grudge over it, you need to rethink about your priorities.

Archived