The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hockey Night in Canada - Van vs TO - Luongo vs Schneider

VIC_CITY

Would this be the most watched regular season game in the history of the NHL? I think it might be!

Mind you, that game that Mats Sundin played for Vancouver against Toronto was a big one and I know Toronto/Montreal have had their battles.

I like Luongo but I really hope he goes to Toronto. So many great story lines!

Would this be the most watched regular season game in the history of the NHL? I think it might be!

Mind you, that game that Mats Sundin played for Vancouver against Toronto was a big one and I know Toronto/Montreal have had their battles.

I like Luongo but I really hope he goes to Toronto. So many great story lines!

If Lu is traded, a Toronto/Vancouver game would not be this season. Games will be within conference only. So it might be 1-2 years before that happens.

I don't care where Luongo goes to. I just hope we get good return.

I would also wish him the best of luck. He doesn't deserve to be thrown to the wolves like he has. Has he made mistakes? Yes. But, sometimes those mistakes are because the team relies on him too much to make the big save, instead of the whole team working hard to clear the zone.

If Lu is traded, a Toronto/Vancouver game would not be this season. Games will be within conference only. So it might be 1-2 years before that happens.

I don't care where Luongo goes to. I just hope we get good return.

I would also wish him the best of luck. He doesn't deserve to be thrown to the wolves like he has. Has he made mistakes? Yes. But, sometimes those mistakes are because the team relies on him too much to make the big save, instead of the whole team working hard to clear the zone.

Archived