The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trump releases birth certificate to Bill Maher, demands $5M

dudeone

Shall we agree to disagree and revisit this once the dust has settled? If I'm being perfectly honest, I probably shouldn't trash Maher for not paying up when he hasn't said he wouldn't either. I just think it's a bad PR battle to get into, and with so many people getting their news from the Tabloids and The Sun and trash like that, you'd just think that, as balls out crazy and aggressive as Trump is, you'd want to avoid any situation whereby you look like you're welching on charity. If there's one thing Americans (also, Republicans, if you want to talk about Donald Trumps fanbase) have proven to be true, it's that there's absolutely no amount of facts that will make them change their mind once they've decided they don't like someone. It's a bad gamble, and if he can legit afford the money, I think he should do it because it'll buy him a ton of publicity. And I think that if he doesn't it'll go bad, but like I said. Agree to disagree, we'll revisit that in a month when Donald has been as Donald as Donald can Donald.

Shall we agree to disagree and revisit this once the dust has settled? If I'm being perfectly honest, I probably shouldn't trash Maher for not paying up when he hasn't said he wouldn't either. I just think it's a bad PR battle to get into, and with so many people getting their news from the Tabloids and The Sun and trash like that, you'd just think that, as balls out crazy and aggressive as Trump is, you'd want to avoid any situation whereby you look like you're welching on charity. If there's one thing Americans (also, Republicans, if you want to talk about Donald Trumps fanbase) have proven to be true, it's that there's absolutely no amount of facts that will make them change their mind once they've decided they don't like someone. It's a bad gamble, and if he can legit afford the money, I think he should do it because it'll buy him a ton of publicity. And I think that if he doesn't it'll go bad, but like I said. Agree to disagree, we'll revisit that in a month when Donald has been as Donald as Donald can Donald.

Woah....

A couple years ago my grandfather told me a story about him and some friends (way back in the day) who stole an orangutang from the zoo. They kept him in their appartment for a couple of weeks before he escaped and was never heard from since. The orangutangs name was Fred, but they nick named him 'Trump' because whenever they played Bridge, the ape always ended up with the trump cards.

Creepy

...only because what he believes does not align with what you believe. It's quite sad that this is the case with you - just because Trump or someone else has a different belief system or value system, that does not make them a douche.

Clearly noone here but me watches Realtime :P

Actually Bill Maher made an offer to Trump that preempts and expands on his offer on Leno. It was made by Maher on his HBO show immediately after Trump's own offer to Obama and involved Trump performing a "service" with his mouth on Maher while producing his birth certificate and once completed then Maher would donate to charity. I really really really hope Trump pushes hard for this because the funniest thing in the world to me would be the headline: Maher Seeks Legal Ruling for Trump Blowjob. Straight outta South Park.

Recall this exchange:

Trump: Many people don´t think the birth certificate is authentic

CNN : But the state of Hawaii has endorsed its authenticity

Trump: It doesn´t matter. Many people don´t think the birth certificate is authentic

CNN: Who? Name one

Trump: I don´t give names

Donald is a douche.

He said he wanted proof that he wasn't the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan. How is that not a joke? Shocks me that some people are saying Maher needs to give him 5 million dollars. You can't possibly be that dense, can you? Just because you are a republican, does not mean that you have to automatically side with Trump here. Side with who is correct. We should all be united and laughing at Trump.

What's wrong with politics in the USA today is that people pick a side and follow blindly without thinking.

But look how much more successful I have been .. THAT is what I was responding to, not your right wing paranoia .. so be topical or try to stifle the urge to act silly .. I do not judge Donald for what he believes .. I JUDGE HIM BASED ON HIS ACTS!! .. WE ARE TALKING MAJOR SIZE, EVEN KING KONG SIZE, DOUCHE-BAG .. OK??? .. just so it's clear ..

Archived