Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Trump releases birth certificate to Bill Maher, demands $5M

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Trump is such a loser. But I absolutely love Celebrity Apprentice.
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#92 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,219 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Trump is such a loser. But I absolutely love Celebrity Apprentice.

Personally, I would rather poke myself over and over in the eye with a darning needle ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#93 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

Why didn't Trump take Colbert up on his million dollar offer instead? http://www.huffingto..._n_2016385.html

By a show of this emoticon: :bored: who would do it?
Posted Image

#94 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

Trumps spectacular combover 'trumps' anything Bill Maher has to offer.

That thing is a wonder of the modern world!!

#95 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,842 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Personally, I would rather poke myself over and over in the eye with a darning needle ..

I was thinking the same thing. There is very little in the way of "reality TV"that I find entertaining. Anything involving a blowhard like Donald Trump, falls well short of that short list.

BTW: You'd think a multi-millionaire would have a basic understanding of what constitutes a binding contract. Barring that, you'd think he'd have a lawyer who could fill him in.....or could it possibly be that he is just grandstanding?
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.