The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Tor (without Burke)

Burke no longer is in control of the future of Jake Gardiner. Lets be honest MG wants a lot for Luongo. Toronto is a team that wants to make money, they don't care how good they do as long as they can fill seats. Obviously Burke was being smart not allowing MG walk all over him in the trade... that being said obviously Toronto has other plans. A big name like Luongo just = more money to them. Nonnis has been brought in to get this deal done... he will get Raped in this trade everyone knows it. I predict atleast Gardiner and Kadri come over in this deal.

To Van:

Gardiner,Kadri

To Tor:

Luongo

To Van:

Kirill Kabanov

To NYI:

Keith Ballard, 4th round pick

Now NYI needs defence and they need it bad so they will have to over pay for ballard.

sign Dan Ellis 1 year 1 mill

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Kadri

Raymond Higgins Hansen

Malhotra Lappy Kassian

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Gardiner Corrado

Tanev

Schnieder

Ellis

Only say Corrado over Tanev because i think Gardiner and Corrado have the potential to be a deady offensive duo all depends camp

Burke is a harda** who doesn't let other GM's walk over him....the same can't be said for Nonis hahah

I'm expecting a better payout for Luongo now, Gardiner and Kadri would be sick, but we would still need a Centre with grit. What about

To VAN-Grabovski, and Gardiner

To TOR-Luongo,Raymond, and a 3rd

Toronto get's their franchise goalie, and can go crazy in free agency this Summer, maybe going after Getzlaf and Perry, not to mention retain their 1st rd pick which they can use to start a new era. Our line-up gets completely rounded out:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Grabovski-Kassian

Higgins-Kesler-Hansen

Manny-Lapierre-Volpatti

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Gardiner-Tanev

Ballard

Schneider

Lack

Burke is a harda** who doesn't let other GM's walk over him....the same can't be said for Nonis hahah

I'm expecting a better payout for Luongo now, Gardiner and Kadri would be sick, but we would still need a Centre with grit. What about

To VAN-Grabovski, and Gardiner

To TOR-Luongo,Raymond, and a 3rd

Toronto get's their franchise goalie, and can go crazy in free agency this Summer, maybe going after Getzlaf and Perry, not to mention retain their 1st rd pick which they can use to start a new era. Our line-up gets completely rounded out:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Grabovski-Kassian

Higgins-Kesler-Hansen

Manny-Lapierre-Volpatti

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Gardiner-Tanev

Ballard

Schneider

Lack

Archived