Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Niklas Jensen - Frankie coraddo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 deized_kanuck604

deized_kanuck604

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

You guys are hilarious, and I agree Jensen is a proven goal scorer an should be given a shot.. In due time I suppose!
Posted Image

a true faN.
!kilLuminati!

#32 Lundymaphone

Lundymaphone

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

I remember the days when trolls were subtle and the goal was the enrage people...now it seems they have given that up and everyone is "obvious troll"...still fun to poke them and have them enrage others though.

#33 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,202 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

If Jensen was still a General he would indeed by asked to come to camp. But really, it makes sense for Jensen not to come because first off, he wasn't going to make it, on top of that, It's going to be real difficult, for Jensen to come over here from Sweden vs Corrado coming over from Ontario. Were talking hours and hours of train rides then multiple flight changes for Jensen to arrive in Vancouver. But I do believe if He was still in the OHL, Jensen will be at camp.

Well, I , I feel very good about this draft, but I, I think, potentially you know were gonna have 3 or 4 NHL players out of this group, ummmm, you know like we are not going to prejudice to were they are from.

-Jim Benning June 27, 2015 shortly after the completion of the 2015 NHL Entry draft in Miami Florida.

#34 VicNuckleHead09

VicNuckleHead09

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

I am from Alaska and can see Russia from my house... so I am actually Russian.

Is it possible Rep is the "anti-troll" cause I posted and then ^ this happened

:bigblush:
Posted Image
"Louuuuuuuuuu!" - Last game Attended: Vancouver vs. Penguins
Email me

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.