7 replies to this topic

#1 I R Baboon

I R Baboon

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to post on this forum. Every time I see him make a thread I find myself screaming at my computer because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather kanucks25 or ultmate than Mr.Reputable. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum is that he generally makes stupid threads. Im tired of the likes of Mash and Caboose carrying him. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the forum. Please Stealth let this guy go. let er rip. 

#2 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

*Waits to see MGK counter banned*.

3Goktj2.jpg

#3 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,166 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Please don't.

how could CDC be any fun at all without hearing about his great times with his moderator buddies, and how he is next in line.

zackass.png

#4 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,073 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

This double smoked pepperoni I'm eating has more hockey knowledge than he does, but I do find him amusing.

Posted Image

#5 One one two

One one two

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,780 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

I like that we have our own copypasta.

5ExRXNw.png?1

#6 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Dude it is just an internet a forum. You "Might as well go for a soda! Nobody hurts and nobody cries! " . Not everyone is gonna agree or like one another, That is a fact. Another fact , it is very simple to not actually click on a thread you do not want to read or participate in. That simple. No more screaming at your computer.

bmw-e30-m3-drift-o.gif

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#7 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,073 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

The only thing that was missing was a shot at Wizdom.

Posted Image

#8 I R Baboon

I R Baboon

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Dude it is just an internet a forum. You "Might as well go for a soda! Nobody hurts and nobody cries! " . Not everyone is gonna agree or like one another, That is a fact. Another fact , it is very simple to not actually click on a thread you do not want to read or participate in. That simple. No more screaming at your computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.