The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mr.Reputable? Do we really need him?

I R Baboon

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to post on this forum. Every time I see him make a thread I find myself screaming at my computer because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather kanucks25 or ultmate than Mr.Reputable. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum is that he generally makes stupid threads. Im tired of the likes of Mash and Caboose carrying him. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the forum. Please Stealth let this guy go. let er rip. 

Dude it is just an internet a forum. You "Might as well go for a soda! Nobody hurts and nobody cries! " . Not everyone is gonna agree or like one another, That is a fact. Another fact , it is very simple to not actually click on a thread you do not want to read or participate in. That simple. No more screaming at your computer.

Dude it is just an internet a forum. You "Might as well go for a soda! Nobody hurts and nobody cries! " . Not everyone is gonna agree or like one another, That is a fact. Another fact , it is very simple to not actually click on a thread you do not want to read or participate in. That simple. No more screaming at your computer.

Archived