The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Penguins reveal plan to thank fans

Free beers and hot dogs for everyone who goes to a game and i'm happy for the rest of my life.

EDIT: Meant if the Canucks did that, cause yeah i don't live in Pitts.. Wish i did if they had a deal like that though.

Obviously the hidden plot is to make the lost revenue.. 50% off? Pft, it only costs like $20 to make a jersey.

Free beers and hot dogs for everyone who goes to a game and i'm happy for the rest of my life.

EDIT: Meant if the Canucks did that, cause yeah i don't live in Pitts.. Wish i did if they had a deal like that though.

Obviously the hidden plot is to make the lost revenue.. 50% off? Pft, it only costs like $20 to make a jersey.

I like it.

It's win / win. As a Penguins (hyopethically) fan would you rather there wasn't a promotion like this? Seriously? Would you be upset that they're offering merchandise at half price?

They didn't have to. And no one's forcing you to buy anything.

As per TSN Pheonix is offering its fans an entire section to yourself...

PS. Free or discounted beer...bad idea. Free tix for kids great idea...encourage alternative family activity and a good way to start building your fan base and they should also offer discounted merchandise/jersey.

Archived