The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control

dudeone

you guys just dont get it.

if the gov't stormed into your house and shipped you and your entire family off to a death camp, what are you going to do? call the police?

the 2nd amendment is in place to stop a tyrannical gov't, enemies foreign and domestic.

ask the jews how much they would have loved an assault rifle to protect their lives during hitler's reign.

ask the 3 million cambodians massacred by the khmer rouge how much they would have loved an assault rifle.

But no-one is trying to take guns away .. they are trying to limit the fire power .. where do you draw the line? .. why can you not then have bazooka's and surface to surface missiles? .. there MUST be limit's!!! .. that is the point the ignorant keep missing, or intentionally avoiding .. :picard:

Read up on "assault rifles". Personally, I don't see how the intent of an assault rifle is for (1) hunting purposes or (2) protection.

They are an incredibly powerful weapon with no other purpose than to shoot and kill and kill and kill over again.

Yes they are, of course they won't take away the Fudd's politically correct guns until they've gotten rid of all the "evil" guns, so you're good for now.

As far as "limits" go, the 2nd Amendment doesn't specify any, didn't Obama say he wanted to see a "Civilian National Security Force" that would be "just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the U.S. Military".

Sounds like the U.S. Militia needs an upgrade!

Jesus Christ, after so many threads I don't even know why anyone entertains these posts anymore. Yes, the big bad liberal government is coming for your guns and Obama's death panels will kill grandma. They already took yer machine guns!

negev_2.jpg

I'm sure you think Billy Bob should be able to get one at Wal-Mart or a gun show without a background check, huh? And left with the full belt on the porch, never know when the government will just roll up and try to take your tax money. Children are more reasonable than gun proponents.

The most amazing thing about all these American gun nuts is just how little noise they make for their rights that have been infringed over the last decade, starting with Dubya and continuing under Obama. Americans wouldn't know tyranny if it hit them in the face, imprisoned their brother, and sent their children to war for the rulers' benefit. Waaaaaaaait a minute! TO ARMS! F'king morons.

So you agree, Billy Bob should be able to go to Wal-Mart and buy an M249? And if not, it is tyranny? What if I wanted something a little more... firepowery? Say... a flamethrower. Should those be in isle 7? With rocket propelled grenades lining the corners of the isles? Don't want to be outmatched and outclassed by the US Military machine. I guess tanks and heavy artillery should be just out back.

The most amazing thing about all these American gun nuts is just how little noise they make for their rights that have been infringed over the last decade, starting with Dubya and continuing under Obama. Americans wouldn't know tyranny if it hit them in the face, imprisoned their brother, and sent their children to war for the rulers' benefit. Waaaaaaaait a minute! TO ARMS! F'king morons.

If the US Constitution stated one must only crap in an outhouse or the woods, and keep away from their main dwelling, I have a feeling any attempts at sanitation would also be met with cries of tyranny. "It's a god-given right to not have a toilet!" they would say.

Archived