The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control

dudeone

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control

By David Edwards

Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:57 EST

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/10/unhinged-tactical-response-ceo-threatens-to-start-killing-people-over-obamas-gun-control/

The CEO of a Tennessee company that specializes weapons and tactical training is threatening to “start killing people” if President Barack Obama moves forward with gun control measures.

In a video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Wednesday, Tactical Response CEO James Yeager went ballistic over reports that the president could take executive action with minor gun control measures after the mass shooting of 20 school children in Connecticut last month.

After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.

“Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” Yeager explained in his video message. “frack that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

The CEO concluded: “I’m not ???? putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

As The Atlantic small steps like modernizing the background check system and limiting importation of assault rifles.

By Thursday morning, the video promising violence in response to gun control measures had beenremoved from Yeager’s YouTube page, but the link had not been removed from Facebook.

Calls to Yeager and Tactical Response were not returned by the time of publication.

Watch this video, uploaded to YouTube on Jan. 9, 2013.

Comes to show you that being a CEO doesn't necessarily mean you have the brains.

I've found that people are stupid in general, especially with a little bit of liquor in them.

Scary thing is that he's calling the President a dictator, but when he's saying that "if it goes any further, then..." this is equivalent to blackmail - and he is no better than this Dictator that he speaks of.

He should be forced to resign if not more.

He seems like a mentally stable, well-adjusted guy.

I'm glad he has guns in case the King of England came back and started getting into people's faces. This is AMERICA and if you don't like it, you can GIT OUT

you guys just dont get it.

if the gov't stormed into your house and shipped you and your entire family off to a death camp, what are you going to do? call the police?

the 2nd amendment is in place to stop a tyrannical gov't, enemies foreign and domestic.

ask the jews how much they would have loved an assault rifle to protect their lives during hitler's reign.

ask the 3 million cambodians massacred by the khmer rouge how much they would have loved an assault rifle.

if the gov't stormed into your house and shipped you and your entire family off to a death camp, what are you going to do? call the police?

the 2nd amendment is in place to stop a tyrannical gov't, enemies foreign and domestic.

ask the jews how much they would have loved an assault rifle to protect their lives during hitler's reign.

ask the 3 million cambodians massacred by the khmer rouge how much they would have loved an assault rifle.

yea and also water is wet.

if they dropped a bomb from an f15 on a civilian neighbourhood, it would just further strengthen and fuel the patriots to dig in and fight.

just because an idiot uses a tool to harm people, doesn't make it right for the gov't to take away the right's of others.

Archived