The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Virtual Canucks Tailgate Party Thread

RAMBUTANS

OK. People, as the season is about to open it's curtain, I decided to make a thread so as fans of the greatest team in the history of mankind.............the Vancouver Canucks, can be cheered upon and celebrated.

Let's all be positive and raise our pom poms for the boys!!!! Whether or not, they take home the bacon this year, whether you are disgruntled or not, let us all come together and wish the players and coaches, a healthy season!!!! May the best Canuck win!!!!!!

Go Canucks go!!!!!

Pictures are allowed of cheerleaders!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!

I don't know what to do anymore. I make a negative thread (in other's opinion) I get berated.

I make a positive one, it does the same.

:(

I will help/tell you....don't make threads. It's that easy. Or at least, don't force them....if something really great comes to you, fine - then make a thread. But don't sift through looking for something. "I saw a bird in the sky today" is not a reason to start a thread in Canucks thread. So pace yourself.

I will help/tell you....don't make threads. It's that easy. Or at least, don't force them....if something really great comes to you, fine - then make a thread. But don't sift through looking for something. "I saw a bird in the sky today" is not a reason to start a thread in Canucks thread. So pace yourself.

Archived