Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

The Official Virtual Canucks Tailgate Party Thread

OK. People, as the season is about to open it's curtain, I decided to make a thread so as fans of the greatest team in the history of mankind.............the Vancouver Canucks, can be cheered upon and celebrated.

Let's all be positive and raise our pom poms for the boys!!!! Whether or not, they take home the bacon this year, whether you are disgruntled or not, let us all come together and wish the players and coaches, a healthy season!!!! May the best Canuck win!!!!!!

Go Canucks go!!!!!

Pictures are allowed of cheerleaders!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!

Don,t want to come across as being negative or anything but you should change your name to Mr.Irreputable just sayin

Don,t want to come across as being negative or anything but you should change your name to Mr.Irreputable just sayin

I don't know what to do anymore. I make a negative thread (in other's opinion) I get berated.

I make a positive one, it does the same.

:(

Wow. You flip flop more than anyone else on these boards. Will tomorrow bring a slew of new and depressing troll threads or are you on Cipralex or

Mdma

the greatest team in the history of mankind.............the Vancouver Canucks, can be cheered upon and celebrated.

At least you have great perseverance Repsy...

I don't know what to do anymore. I make a negative thread (in other's opinion) I get berated.

I make a positive one, it does the same.

:(

I will help/tell you....don't make threads. It's that easy. Or at least, don't force them....if something really great comes to you, fine - then make a thread. But don't sift through looking for something. "I saw a bird in the sky today" is not a reason to start a thread in Canucks thread. So pace yourself.

I will help/tell you....don't make threads. It's that easy. Or at least, don't force them....if something really great comes to you, fine - then make a thread. But don't sift through looking for something. "I saw a bird in the sky today" is not a reason to start a thread in Canucks thread. So pace yourself.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I' m starting to think that there is a CDC clique. I can name at least 10 posters who always follow me and say bad things about me.