The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler - Not a trade rumour

G-52

My dad was listening to rock 101 today and heard them talking about Kesler and how he is at a very exclusive training facility re-learning to skate. It was mentioned that the way he skated, it was very easy to knock him off stride and they are trying to fix that.

I've been trying to find a link or anything on the interwebs but cant.

Not to be insensitive, but does your dad hear well? He is skating apart from the other players, but because he's only just got back to that part of his rehab. His issue is with his shoulder, and he doesn't need to relearn how to skate, just get his fitness back as he gets his shoulder and wrist back up to speed.

Trust me, they aren't doing anything where he might fall and hit his shoulder or wrist, causing a setback. Until you find a link, I'll consider this a joke (on Rock 101's part, perhaps about his diving? they do that).

until edmonton completely rebuilds their back end -- despite rumors to the contrary, justin schultz can't ACTUALLY do it all by himself -- they'll both lead the league in scoring and still miss the playoffs every year.

I don't understand though. Kesler of all people learning how to skate? He is arguably the best skater on our team aside from Ballard and Booth. Why would Kesler need to learn how to skate? I never saw him get knocked off stride easily.

Archived