93 replies to this topic

#31 Dittohead

Dittohead

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

the overall reporting and coverage by the media in general lately not just the report on this one case. Of course they were flooded with calls because for last month every talkshow radio show news show is talking about it.( GUNS and shootings ect ect )

edit

Edited by Dittohead, 11 January 2013 - 12:37 PM.

#32 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Well some people differ on that. just saying. again abort everyone for all I care.

I go with the law and how the courts apply said law and not what "some people" mistakenly believe.

"Some people" are incredibly uninformed and ignorant.
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#33 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

the overall reporting and coverage by the media in general lately not just the report on this one case. Of course they were flooded with calls because for last month every talkshow radio show news show is talking about it.

So without all the media reporting over the last while, these two strolling down the street armed would not have generated the same panic and 911 calls??? :lol:

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

#34 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

1) So you've never met a hunter who wasn't wearing the orange - well, then, I guess ALL hunters EVERYWHERE must wear it then. Mmm hmm, I must've been a little colourblind that day.........damn that random popping up of colour blindness.

2) Indeed they were in violation of the law........I never said they were, or they weren't.......merely relayed what I saw. And it was being done with impunity without concern or fear of being stopped by law enforcement. A mindset met with all too often when discussing firearms and hunting with a certain segments of the American population.

3) You're correct, the vast majority of people may not recognize the difference, but I do. And I did.

1) I never said that I never met a hunter who didn't wear the blaze orange. But every hunter I have met that has half a brain wears hunting camo. Again, those that don't are just asking to be shot by another hunter. I did look up the laws for New York, and they don't require hunters to wear the orange camo.

2) taken into context of your story, you are making it sound like this is "the norm" in america. Random people/hunters strolling around city streets with fully automatic weapons looking like they just got off the plane from Iraq still looking for Bin Ladin. If they were in violation, why didn't you call the police? Do you watch people break into houses, assault others, etc. and just think; "oh well, this is the US... so suck it up princess?"

3) this ties into #2... fully automatic weapons are regulated (having special registrations)... if I saw 3 guys in camo with fully automatic weapons, within city limits (or at least a town of a few thousand people) you bet the very first thing I'd do when I get out of hearing range is call the police! The fact that you can say the exact weapon they were using would easily help the police in determining identity and they would probably lose said registrations/weapons due to a gross violation of city/county law.

So why didn't you call the police?

#35 jmfaminoff

jmfaminoff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

We have the right to open carry here too. It is something the first time you see it.

AR-15s may look like an M-16 or M-4, but they are different. For one, most publicly available AR-15s are only semi-automatics. The reason is that automatic weapons are Class III weapons, titled like property is, very expensive to purchase, and subject to a rigorous background check. Another factor is that many gun dealers do not even deal in Class III weapons nor are they licensed to sell them, it is not worth the hassle.

But AR-15 semis are easy to find. You can buy a semi auto AR-15 at Walmart in either a .22 or 5.56 NATO here locally. It is pretty common to see out hunting. We have a lots of retired military, and they prefer the feel of a weapon they are comfortable with.

#36 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

2) taken into context of your story, you are making it sound like this is "the norm" in america. Random people/hunters strolling around city streets with fully automatic weapons looking like they just got off the plane from Iraq still looking for Bin Ladin. If they were in violation, why didn't you call the police? Do you watch people break into houses, assault others, etc. and just think; "oh well, this is the US... so suck it up princess?"

Oh for Chrissake, read what I wrote. Reading comprehension goes a long way.

3) this ties into #2... fully automatic weapons are regulated (having special registrations)... if I saw 3 guys in camo with fully automatic weapons, within city limits (or at least a town of a few thousand people) you bet the very first thing I'd do when I get out of hearing range is call the police! The fact that you can say the exact weapon they were using would easily help the police in determining identity and they would probably lose said registrations/weapons due to a gross violation of city/county law.

Again, reading comprehension isn't exactly your forte, is it?

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 11 January 2013 - 12:53 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#37 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

1) I never said that I never met a hunter who didn't wear the blaze orange. But every hunter I have met that has half a brain wears hunting camo. Again, those that don't are just asking to be shot by another hunter. I did look up the laws for New York, and they don't require hunters to wear the orange camo.

The police wouldn't like made up stories. :(

#38 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

This is now bordering on harassment. Shadowing. Stalking. Trolling. Provoking. Personal attack. Take your pick. No matter the choice, you're not going to be happy with the result.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 11 January 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#39 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,779 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

But you certainly appear to ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#40 jmfaminoff

jmfaminoff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

They may be trained observers, but cops absolutely lie, embellish, and make things up. The first thing they do when the collar someone is rehearse their story.

Funny thing about technology is that now people have the means to fight back. There is nothing like a camera taping the cops to hold them honest. The cops in turn take people's cameras or threaten them with obstruction. If you are ever told by a cop to give up your camera, comply, give it to them and then sue. In the US, the Supreme Court ruled that taping the police in a public area is protected under the First Amendment and serves a greater public interest. In these instances, those cities/counties have had to settle lawsuits for doing so. I have wondered what really happens to that D student cop. Did you know that you only need a fifty to pass the police academy entrance exam? And in some instances, the minimum requirement is an eighth grade education.

#41 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

They may be trained observers, but cops absolutely lie, embellish, and make things up. The first thing they do when the collar someone is rehearse their story.

Funny thing about technology is that now people have the means to fight back. There is nothing like a camera taping the cops to hold them honest. The cops in turn take people's cameras or threaten them with obstruction. If you are ever told by a cop to give up your camera, comply, give it to them and then sue. In the US, the Supreme Court ruled that taping the police in a public area is protected under the First Amendment and serves a greater public interest. In these instances, those cities/counties have had to settle lawsuits for doing so. I have wondered what really happens to that D student cop. Did you know that you only need a fifty to pass the police academy entrance exam? And in some instances, the minimum requirement is an eighth grade education.

Everything you said here I agree with, and some of that is great advice, but the po-po still don't like made up stories. :(

(btw what you mention is Cop Block related.. I follow them extensively :) it's funny yet unnerving watching cops flip out at cameras recording them in public)

Edited by zaibatsu, 11 January 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#42 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

LEGENDARY POSER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,665 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

lol this thread
Posted Image

i'm not alone; i'll never be

#43 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Oh for Chrissake, read what I wrote. Reading comprehension goes a long way.

Again, reading comprehension isn't exactly your forte, is it?

let's look at the lead-in and outs of your story..

people shooting along the shoulders of busy roads.......but hey, this was the US....... suck it up, Canadian princess.

What completely threw me, though, was watching 3 guys completely decked out in camouflage gear, military style boots and camo-painted faces) strolling down the middle of the road with fully automatic firearms in shooting position, fingers on triggers. scanning back and forth across the road with said firearms. This was not a road 5, 10, 15+ miles out in the boonies........this was within a 5 minute walk of downtown Ithaca. Needless to say, that was the end of my walks down lovely leaf decorated roads in Ithaca in November.

The approach to firearms in the US scares the hell out of me........it's casual......in a lot of cases, irresponsible,,,,,with a lack of respect for the damage these firearms can do........and the mindset of some is downright terrifying. Hell, driving down the driveway of where I was staying was interesting in that hunters out on the road liked to wave hello with said firearms in hand........

hmmm... seems to me you are painting a specific picture here about how bad americans are and how violent we are with guns. Otherwise, why would you say; "this is the US..."? Not to mention the detail you go into describing the hunters and how scary they looked with their fingers on triggers as they scanned both sides of the road going back and forth. Do you see what I am getting at here?

but you didn't answer the question about why you didn't call the local police.

oh wait... it's because you were staying outside city limits. Now I see what you wanted me to notice. I'm sorry, I must have missed that... wait... actually I didn't miss that part... I just wanted to see how positive you were about the events while ignoring the math behind a "5 minute walk from downtown." I'm going to assume you weren't talking about the speed of a race-walker, but a normal type of walking pace. It is impossible to be 5 minutes from downtown walking distance and be outside of "city limits." Figure this, if takes the average person about 15 minutes to walk a mile at a fast pace... that means they'd be 1/3 of a mile in 5 minutes (again this is at a fast pace.) At a more normal pace, you're looking at about 1/4 of a mile in 5 minutes.

So let's sum up... you were staying outside city limits, heard rifle shots bounce off the windows (and you've already stressed how well you know your guns,) saw with great detail 3 hunters with fully automatic weapons, camo, military boots, holding the guns in the shooting position with fingers on the triggers scanning across the road on both sides... yet can't guess with ANY kind of accuracy how far away you were from downtown. In fact you stress how close you were to downtown...

This was not a road 5, 10, 15+ miles out in the boonies........this was within a 5 minute walk of downtown Ithaca.

So you are saying that downtown Ithaca was a mere 1,320 feet away... or 4 football fields (and 40 yards) away. Better yet, I drew out how far you could go (sorry it's actually showing 1/3 a mile...)
http://maps.google.c...&sz=16&t=m&z=16

THAT is why this story sounds fishy.

#44 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

Don't think Napoleon was the one on glue here.

historical accuracy on display here, kids

Sarcasm, folks. :rolleyes:

webkit-fake-url://D8829558-F65F-49B9-9829-A7DFC7F2E6E4/application.pdf

:towel: :canucks:

#45 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

let's look at the lead-in and outs of your story..

hmmm... seems to me you are painting a specific picture here about how bad americans are and how violent we are with guns. Otherwise, why would you say; "this is the US..."? Not to mention the detail you go into describing the hunters and how scary they looked with their fingers on triggers as they scanned both sides of the road going back and forth. Do you see what I am getting at here?

but you didn't answer the question about why you didn't call the local police.

oh wait... it's because you were staying outside city limits. Now I see what you wanted me to notice. I'm sorry, I must have missed that... wait... actually I didn't miss that part... I just wanted to see how positive you were about the events while ignoring the math behind a "5 minute walk from downtown." I'm going to assume you weren't talking about the speed of a race-walker, but a normal type of walking pace. It is impossible to be 5 minutes from downtown walking distance and be outside of "city limits." Figure this, if takes the average person about 15 minutes to walk a mile at a fast pace... that means they'd be 1/3 of a mile in 5 minutes (again this is at a fast pace.) At a more normal pace, you're looking at about 1/4 of a mile in 5 minutes.

So let's sum up... you were staying outside city limits, heard rifle shots bounce off the windows (and you've already stressed how well you know your guns,) saw with great detail 3 hunters with fully automatic weapons, camo, military boots, holding the guns in the shooting position with fingers on the triggers scanning across the road on both sides... yet can't guess with ANY kind of accuracy how far away you were from downtown. In fact you stress how close you were to downtown...

So you are saying that downtown Ithaca was a mere 1,320 feet away... or 4 football fields (and 40 yards) away. Better yet, I drew out how far you could go (sorry it's actually showing 1/3 a mile...)
http://maps.google.c...&sz=16&t=m&z=16

THAT is why this story sounds fishy.

Oh F*S :picard:

If you really need to go these laughably great lengths to attempt to discredit a post I've made, well, it only shows that you cannot admit that you're wrong about MY experience and only need to have the last word. I know what I saw, I know the location I was in, I do not wear corrective lenses nor do I need to, according to my last eye checkup. To be fair, no, I don't ordinarily gauge how many feet/second I walk. But apparently you do.....in great detail, every step you take. C'est la vie de Zamboni_14, apparently.... Interesting thing though, I'm pretty good at timing my arrivals at places and am usually on time so yeah, I know exactly how long it took me to walk into town.......

As I've said previously, reading comprehension is quite obviously not your forte. Oh, and God forbid anyone ever use detail in recounting something that has happened. Yet if one doesn't, they've been oblivious. Make up your mind........you don't get a win/win situation......or even a win/, no matter how hard you try to manufacture one in your head.

Time to tuck your hat under your arm and back your way out of this discussion now......T7 said it best........

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 January 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#46 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,779 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

I would like to dedicate this song to every man on CDC who feels he must "put a woman in her place" just cause "that's what his Daddy did" ..

Listen up good, cause the times have changed .. :)

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#47 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

How about ban assault weapons - heck even all firearms and go with only allowing crossbows???

Just follow the example of Crossbow Hunter Extraordinaire - David Booth of the Canucks as he tweeted.

David Booth @D_Booth7
Just killed a Chara sized bruin! 7ft black bear- 21in skull. pic.twitter.com/Myg25nQo
1 May 12

Posted Image

As a number of Canucks fans noted at the time - “If the bear had hidden in a net, Booth would have missed him.”

Kevin Bieksa: “Impressive Dave! Did he have a crossbow also?”

And from Roberto Luongo who tweets as strombone1:

Strombone@strombone1
“@perdjoos:can you weigh in on the bear that booth just slayed?” looks like they shot a guy in a bear costume and trying to cover it up!

And more recently Booth bagged (crossbowed??) "a Rocky Mountain goat that looks to be roughly the size of an early-August Dustin Byfuglien"
http://www.sportsnet..._mountain_goat/
Posted Image

At the time of slaying the goat Booth tweeted

"There's only one trophy in the world harder to get than this... And I'm getting that next."

Canucks fans hope he is referring to the Stanley Cup.

Edited by Wetcoaster, 12 January 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#48 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Oh F*S :picard:

If you really need to go these laughably great lengths to attempt to discredit a post I've made, well, it only shows that you cannot admit that you're wrong about MY experience and only need to have the last word. I know what I saw, I know the location I was in, I do not wear corrective lenses nor do I need to, according to my last eye checkup. To be fair, no, I don't ordinarily gauge how many feet/second I walk. But apparently you do.....in great detail, every step you take. C'est la vie de Zamboni_14, apparently.... Interesting thing though, I'm pretty good at timing my arrivals at places and am usually on time so yeah, I know exactly how long it took me to walk into town.......

As I've said previously, reading comprehension is quite obviously not your forte. Oh, and God forbid anyone ever use detail in recounting something that has happened. Yet if one doesn't, they've been oblivious. Make up your mind........you don't get a win/win situation......or even a win/, no matter how hard you try to manufacture one in your head.

Time to tuck your hat under your arm and back your way out of this discussion now......T7 said it best........

you're the one saying how it's all fact... and you are the one who is contradicting yourself. And you are the one who wanted to point out that you were 5 minutes away from downtown... I'm just asking questions about how valid this whole story is.

#49 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,779 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

you're the one saying how it's all fact... and you are the one who is contradicting yourself. And you are the one who wanted to point out that you were 5 minutes away from downtown... I'm just asking questions about how valid this whole story is.

So say it was 6 minutes, as time is a fleeting entity to measure .. would that soften the vitriol? .. or, once a horse is mounted, must you ride it until it dies beneath you? .. oh, and I was curious how you, in your wisdom, are able to measure those hunters who have "half a brain"?? .. this sounds like a fascinating ability to have .. :)

#50 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Sarcasm, folks. :rolleyes:

no yeah i got it, i was just joking around

i actually +'d your post lol

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#51 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

No, no contradictions but it figures you'd have to have the last word so have away. It doesn't make you 'right', however. Have a lovely day now. As a wise, wise man was ever so eloquent to say..........check......mate.......next......

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 January 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#52 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

So say it was 6 minutes, as time is a fleeting entity to measure .. would that soften the vitriol? .. or, once a horse is mounted, must you ride it until it dies beneath you? .. oh, and I was curious how you, in your wisdom, are able to measure those hunters who have "half a brain"?? .. this sounds like a fascinating ability to have .. :)

did I say those hunters with half a brain was "FACT?" Nooooope.

she got caught making fabrications about a story, yet I'm the "bad guy?" Sorry, I forgot that some of the CDC members are just your standard "yes men" for others around here and god forbid you don't preach to the choir every moment. Allow me to please, retract everything I have said in this thread and start over..

curse those blasted 'mericans and their gun loving culture! You know once I was ice fishing on the boarder outside of International Falls Minnesota and an vigilante group showed up with RPGs, fully equipped hummers, about 20 fully automatic weapons and 2 tanks and forced me to wave the american flag for them or they would shoot me. This wasn't some boonie area either, I was a 5 minute walk from Times Square in New York!

#53 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

No, no contradictions but it figures you'd have to have the last word so have away. It doesn't make you 'right', however. Have a lovely day now. As a wise, wise man was ever so eloquent to say..........check......mate.......next......

nope.. no contradictions at all...

I was at my brother's in Ithaca, NY one November helping him set up his auction house and was staying with him at an old farmhouse just outside the city limits

This was not a road 5, 10, 15+ miles out in the boonies........this was within a 5 minute walk of downtown Ithaca

if you'd just clear this part of your story up, we could move onto why you didn't bother calling the cops on them (which was never answered.)

#54 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

I, for one, applaud your objectivity and critical thinking.

#55 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,779 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

did I say those hunters with half a brain was "FACT?" Nooooope.

she got caught making fabrications about a story, yet I'm the "bad guy?" Sorry, I forgot that some of the CDC members are just your standard "yes men" for others around here and god forbid you don't preach to the choir every moment. Allow me to please, retract everything I have said in this thread and start over..

curse those blasted 'mericans and their gun loving culture! You know once I was ice fishing on the boarder outside of International Falls Minnesota and an vigilante group showed up with RPGs, fully equipped hummers, about 20 fully automatic weapons and 2 tanks and forced me to wave the american flag for them or they would shoot me. This wasn't some boonie area either, I was a 5 minute walk from Times Square in New York!

:picard: .. you and the Z-man are a pair, alright .. delusional and antagonistic all for the sake of being clever or manly, I suppose .. derogatory and snide comments aside, you are like a dog with a bone .. even IF it tastes like pooh, it is YOUR BONE, damn it all !!!

#56 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

:picard: .. you and the Z-man are a pair, alright .. delusional and antagonistic all for the sake of being clever or manly, I suppose .. derogatory and snide comments aside, you are like a dog with a bone .. even IF it tastes like pooh, it is YOUR BONE, damn it all !!!

Hitting the nail right on the head, T7......you are the master! ::D

Now, how 'bout that edumacation on the Second Amendment fer all us Non-'Muricans ......... 'cause you know, livin' on this side a the border means we Canajuns know absolutely nuthun'...... nuthin' t'all about it........

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 January 2013 - 02:14 PM.

#57 Zamboni_14

Zamboni_14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hitting the nail right on the head, T7......you are the master! ::D

Now, how 'bout that edumacation on the Second Amendment fer all us Non-'Muricans ......... 'cause you know, livin' on this side a the border means we Canajuns know absolutely nuthun'...... nuthin' t'all about it........

yep, T7 is great at helping you avoid the question (of why not call the cops on these hunters) and clearing up the contradiction in your own story.

What's also funny is that this story takes place in one of the most liberal parts of New York. You'd think if it was such a busy area, there would have been even more people willing to call the police on these people (if they were THAT close to downtown.)

#58 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Just in case it was missed earlier.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 January 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#59 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

yep, T7 is great at helping you avoid the question (of why not call the cops on these hunters) and clearing up the contradiction in your own story.

What's also funny is that this story takes place in one of the most liberal parts of New York. You'd think if it was such a busy area, there would have been even more people willing to call the police on these people (if they were THAT close to downtown.)

Sexism! Harassment! :lol:

#60 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,779 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

I was walking near Fisherman;s Wharf in San Francisco many years ago when I was hustled and virtually mugged by 3 large black guys who insisted I was on their turf, and must pay a "toll" .. I paid and went on my way .. no, I never reported them to the police .. I was in a foreign country and just glad to get away from the situation .. now just keep chewin' on that pooh bone .. it will start tasting good eventually ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.