The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks TV Game Centre Live

love_nux

Great that we can finally watch the games streamed to our laptops.

Not so great that it took so long, and we do not get nearly as many games for the money we pay.

I'm going to buy it anyways, but someone out there on the Internet put it very well (paraphrased): It's like when your ex wants to get back together even though they broke your heart once already, but you know you will never date anyone hotter so you get back together anyways... Sigh.

• 7 months later...

I'm bringing this post back to life. Is there no Canucks TV Game Centre option this season? I've tried the link to last year's and it doesn't work. Also tried searching for it with no luck. Hopefully, they're just a little slow in getting Canucks Game Centre going because that's my only option for watching Canuck games at home!

Help is appreciated!

Yeah dude me too!! Ive emailed canucks.com a few times and havent even got a reply.... I have no other ways of getting games.. TV is too full of brain poison for me. I dont want to have a monthly bill for TV just to watch hockey games. CMON canucks.com... You could at least reply to people to let them know what the plan is....

• 2 weeks later...

Well it sucks over in the UK too.

I bought NHL GCL thinking it would be just like last year, no restrictions, only to find the NHL had hived off a cherry picking product to Premier Sports (a subsidiary of Sky Sports)

I already pay about $30 a month for Sky sports, mainly for football, rugby, tennis and golf. However not only is PS another subscription over and above that but because it appears to be an exclusive SKY channel I can't get it (even if I wanted) because I'm a Virgin Media customer(cable not Sat)

So the upshot is any game that is shown at a decent hour over here (i.e. before midnight) tends to be blacked out for 48 hours. Not only that but anything they show "delayed" is also blacked out and any "big game" at any time that they choose to show is blacked out.

The last straw is PS have said that none of the SC Finals will be available to GCL and very few of the playoff games. No prizes for guessing I won't be renewing my subscription next season.

You should just get Tunlr or unblock us and change the region location to some place that doesn't have hockey.

I've got dollars in my hands just waiting to hand over to you guys but without a service I can legally pay for, the only way I can watch the 'nucks is through dodgy streams -- for free! I'm just begging you guys to find a way to let me pay for no-hassle, good quality streaming. Enter the 21st century already and accept that we're watching games on our computer, whether you find a way to have us pay for them or not. For some of us cable is not an alternative.

There is a way to get good quality, free streams from GCL without no blackouts or restriction and choice of multiple bit rates : 400, 800, 1200,1600, 2400, 3000 and 4500. It is illegal obviously but it is the best alternative if you can't get GCL or you get blacked out games. The stream is directly from GCL and works through VLC player. I was using this when the NHL GCL was not working due to the internet outage and it streams perfectly with no lag.

I got game centre live with apple tv with unblockus vpn set to United Kingdom... No blackouts and only costs 100 a year since it thinks im international. However, it does get a tad stuttery from time to time (not my internet I have broadband 100).

I got game centre live with apple tv with unblockus vpn set to United Kingdom... No blackouts and only costs 100 a year since it thinks im international. However, it does get a tad stuttery from time to time (not my internet I have broadband 100).

It can be your Internet in a way. As far as a I know using a foreign Dns you are basically using their Internet.

Archived