Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mainly Mattias

My toast says I love the Canucks

Now there is a lot of cheese in NHL marketed products but I must admit that I stared somewhat longingly at this Canucks toaster imagining the quality cheese sandwiches I could make with it..

O3EET.jpg

My cousin has a toaster like that, but for Montreal. You basically have to leave the bread in for the PERFECT amount of time, otherwise you get an undertoasted unrecognizable blotch, or a burnt unrecognizable blotch.

I have one (embarrassed face). The slots for the bread are pretty small, and when you pull the lever down it doesn't go very far. You can't fit bagels in there, even thick slice bread is difficult. The Logo comes out clear, though not always centred. It's a good gag gift, but not for practical use.

the white area is always undertoasted when the logo is perfectly toasted, if you try to perfectly toast the white area, the logo is charcoal and lacking definition. that's the problem with all of these types of toasters.

I have one (embarrassed face). The slots for the bread are pretty small, and when you pull the lever down it doesn't go very far. You can't fit bagels in there, even thick slice bread is difficult. The Logo comes out clear, though not always centred. It's a good gag gift, but not for practical use.

lol! good thing i'm not the only one who's lured by this very high quality plastic kitchen appliance.

Gosh darn these sticky keyboard keys. Why are they you ask? I spilled some Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Coffee Flavoring. AND NOTHING ELSE.

uh huh. well if that's the case, you wouldn't hesitate to lick your keyboard clean then.