13 replies to this topic

#1 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Now there is a lot of cheese in NHL marketed products but I must admit that I stared somewhat longingly at this Canucks toaster imagining the quality cheese sandwiches I could make with it..

Posted Image
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#2 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

My cousin has a toaster like that, but for Montreal. You basically have to leave the bread in for the PERFECT amount of time, otherwise you get an undertoasted unrecognizable blotch, or a burnt unrecognizable blotch.
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

#3 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

I prefer a perfectly toasted unrecognisable blotch.
Posted Image
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
My old sig: http://tinypic.com/v...=5#.UlSrrlAWJ7U

#4 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

there are no customer reviews to tell unsuspecting would be customers this blotchy outcome! good thing we have Maxy.
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#5 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

I have one (embarrassed face). The slots for the bread are pretty small, and when you pull the lever down it doesn't go very far. You can't fit bagels in there, even thick slice bread is difficult. The Logo comes out clear, though not always centred. It's a good gag gift, but not for practical use.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#6 One one two

One one two

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,041 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

My toast talks to me too sometimes.

I thought I was the only one!

#7 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,214 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

the white area is always undertoasted when the logo is perfectly toasted, if you try to perfectly toast the white area, the logo is charcoal and lacking definition. that's the problem with all of these types of toasters.

#8 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

I have one (embarrassed face). The slots for the bread are pretty small, and when you pull the lever down it doesn't go very far. You can't fit bagels in there, even thick slice bread is difficult. The Logo comes out clear, though not always centred. It's a good gag gift, but not for practical use.

lol! good thing i'm not the only one who's lured by this very high quality plastic kitchen appliance.

#9 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,307 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

lol! good thing i'm not the only one who's lured by this very high quality plastic kitchen appliance.

I lured me into a cave and did incredibly naughty things to my no-no zone.

Posted Image

#10 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,780 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I lured me into a cave and did incredibly naughty things to my no-no zone.

You lured yourself into a cave you say? Interesting.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

hmm, i always wanted to spelunk/have fun in the horne lake caves on the island. BM just beat me to it

#12 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,307 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

You lured yourself into a cave you say? Interesting.

Gosh darn these sticky keyboard keys. Why are they you ask? I spilled some Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Coffee Flavoring. AND NOTHING ELSE.

Posted Image

#13 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Gosh darn these sticky keyboard keys. Why are they you ask? I spilled some Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Coffee Flavoring. AND NOTHING ELSE.

uh huh. well if that's the case, you wouldn't hesitate to lick your keyboard clean then.

#14 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,307 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

uh huh. well if that's the case, you wouldn't hesitate to lick your keyboard clean then.

I tried, but it seeps underneath the keys and buggers it up :( You can't take laptop keyboards apart very easily.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.