Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

Prepare to boo Schultz

38 posts in this topic

After the province nurtured this guy, how dare he turn our back to his home? I think it's a big insult to the hockey loving fans of the best place on earth to choose a big RIVAL over the people who brought him to the world.

I am gonna boo this guy in the name if Kelownians until I have no more to give.

I agree.. Hahs altho I plan on taking him in my pool

Boo him because the Oilers gave him a better offer? You're joking right. Why not boo Gretzky for turning us down then?

Schultz chose Edmonton because they were the better fit for him for the 50th time. If we didn't sign Garrison/didn't have Edler I'm sure we would've got him.

I peek into one of NHL-based forums for the first time in ages, and this is what I see?

And to your proposal of booing him, no.

It's not like the Schultz had to come to the Canucks. It was free agency and the guy chose the team which he thought was the better fit for him. Get over it.

After the province nurtured this guy, how dare he turn our back to his home? I think it's a big insult to the hockey loving fans of the best place on earth to choose a big RIVAL over the people who brought him to the world.

I am gonna boo this guy in the name if Kelownians until I have no more to give.

I peek into one of NHL-based forums for the first time in ages, and this is what I see?

And to your proposal of booing him, no.

Just let the Ducks and their fans deal with him. He didn't owe us anything, and he wanted a chance to grow and play more minutes.

Mr. Reputable isn't very reputable..

For the last time, it was free agency and Schultz could choose any team he wished to pick. So he picked Edmonton because he would be with the young guns (Hall, Eberle, Yakupov, Nugent-Hopkins etc.). And because he would have a bigger role there.

Meanwhile in Vancouver lets be honest, realisticly he would only be playing top six for us, or even in the minors. He also would not have made as much money as thw Oilers could.

Who cares if he was born in BC? What does that matter for choosing where to play. IMO your teammates and your role > the city you were from. So get over it, I support Schultz's decision to sign in EDM. No reason to boo him for making his own decisions.

you need to be banned from making threads

I'll boo him because he is an Oiler, just like I am going to boo all the soilers, and the Lames, and all of our rivals.

no need to give them a reason to play harder against us then they already do.. worst team in the league for how long yet they still find ways to make us look bad on the ice.