The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013 Canucks Game Day Thread Registrations

Strombone1

• 2 weeks later...

I've assigned a temporary GDT for those wanting to discuss the game now.

I've also p/m'd MY to see if we're still on track. No worries, as per this thread, the person assigned has until 6 hours before the game (11 AM). Until then, feel free to use the temporary thread, as noted.

I stole the one for today since the temp one was crap.

Please don't just go ahead and make one without checking first...someone else had been working on a replacement and there's a reason why there is a sign up process.

We'll let it stand but, for future reference, get clearance first (to avoid multiple threads)

(As well, the person assigned may have recruited someone to do it)

Please don't just go ahead and make one without checking first...someone else had been working on a replacement and there's a reason why there is a sign up process.

We'll let it stand but, for future reference, get clearance first (to avoid multiple threads)

(As well, the person assigned may have recruited someone to do it)

Last Active Today, 09:38 AM.

He probably has read the PM by now but where is the GDT?

We have established a "6 hour before game time" guideline (and sorry, got called into a meeting that just finished...wasn't too worried, as a temp was in place). With that, I have heard from the originally scheduled (who can't have it done), so we'll proceed with the temporary/replacement.

Please guys, if you sign up make sure you are commited to doing it. Sure, things come up but when that's the case, just let us know (instead of making us chase you down). Thanks.

Archived