Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sniperslayer

Discussion about the music/DJ

537 posts in this topic

Happy about no U2 now?

Maybe lets go with something tribal?

Happy about no U2 now?

Maybe lets go with something tribal?

I still don't see what was so wrong with U2...

Well, you should have wished for something else!! I actually liked it. Didn't much care for the new opening but it does seem like they are trying different songs until they find THE one

Only had 5mins to put this together, so horribly edited with horrible sound (didn't want the original U2 to interfere with the music, but it still does a little) but you get the idea.

And for the record, I'm for keeping the U2. And yes, I realise this might not be everyone's favourite genre, but meh. I'm prepared for a lot of criticism :)

I don't like the U2 intro, but whatever that was lastnight, you reached an alltime low. That was awefull.

Use something with some energy, something heavy. Metallica, Motorhead, or anything but that crap we heard lastnight.

Only had 5mins to put this together, so horribly edited with horrible sound (didn't want the original U2 to interfere with the music, but it still does a little) but you get the idea.

And for the record, I'm for keeping the U2. And yes, I realise this might not be everyone's favourite genre, but meh. I'm prepared for a lot of criticism :)

I've always though the Fix You by Coldplay is an unreal intro song. Too bad the Habs already have it

I still don't see what was so wrong with U2...

I've always taken a bit of pride in the fact that almost everyone has hated most of the music I like throughout life....kind of reassuring.

How about Days Go By by the offspring? Sounds like a good fit.

Might be a bit too upbeat though. Not as upbeat as the new intro though, lol.

I wish they would keep U2. I feel like the song is "part" of the Canucks now. There's been so many good memories with it and I find it to be a perfect song... The way it starts out slow, and slowly starting building up with the sirens. Nothing can beat Where The Streets Have No Name + Towel Power!

KEEP U2!!!(Also, as much as I love the goal song we have right now, I wish Holiday was still our goal song! Again, so many memories attatched with it and was our song for YEARS before they changed it last year. Keep some things the same! Stop screwing around!)