The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion about the music/DJ

Sniperslayer

Only had 5mins to put this together, so horribly edited with horrible sound (didn't want the original U2 to interfere with the music, but it still does a little) but you get the idea.

And for the record, I'm for keeping the U2. And yes, I realise this might not be everyone's favourite genre, but meh. I'm prepared for a lot of criticism :)

Only had 5mins to put this together, so horribly edited with horrible sound (didn't want the original U2 to interfere with the music, but it still does a little) but you get the idea.

And for the record, I'm for keeping the U2. And yes, I realise this might not be everyone's favourite genre, but meh. I'm prepared for a lot of criticism :)

I wish they would keep U2. I feel like the song is "part" of the Canucks now. There's been so many good memories with it and I find it to be a perfect song... The way it starts out slow, and slowly starting building up with the sirens. Nothing can beat Where The Streets Have No Name + Towel Power!

KEEP U2!!!(Also, as much as I love the goal song we have right now, I wish Holiday was still our goal song! Again, so many memories attatched with it and was our song for YEARS before they changed it last year. Keep some things the same! Stop screwing around!)

We already have the worst crowd noise in the league, but I think most of this has to do with the inability of DJ Dave to pump up the crowd in ANY way.

As most people have said, DJ Dave had 8 months to think of new ideas and not only did he re-vamp our intro into something ridiculously embarrassing, he is still using the same overused soundtracks.

I think I hear "MAKE SOME NOISE" at least 3-4 times a game at the WORST possible times, to go with Rihanna and other uninspiring music. How does this guy have a gig still?

I know DJ Dave is on this board so PLEASE get your act together.

Archived