The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion about the music/DJ

Sniperslayer

DON'T. YOU. DARE.

It is the best fricken opening in the entire NHL. Why the hell would we change it? Can we not actually have tradition around here? We can't even go a year without changing our fricken goal song or our fricken jerseys and now we're going to change the fricken intro song? Jesus Christ this pisses me off. Do we all have fricken ADD? Can we not actually stick with something for once?

I can't believe you guys seriously think your silly pop metal songs are legitimately good 'intro' songs for the normal people who go to games.

Guys, just because you sit around your computers with some grizzled voices screaming into your ears, and you get all angry and pumped, doesn't mean the business crowd at Rogers Arena would.

I feel mega embarrassed when there's some nu metal or "modern rock" song playing during a game. It's so fake. Manufactured energy.

TBH, I thought the Seahawks video with the Bittersweet Symphony intro was great. How can people NOT love that intro?

Way more emotional and 'pump up-ish' than some boring AC/DC riff we've heard 10,000 times before

I can't believe you guys seriously think your silly pop metal songs are legitimately good 'intro' songs for the normal people who go to games.

Guys, just because you sit around your computers with some grizzled voices screaming into your ears, and you get all angry and pumped, doesn't mean the business crowd at Rogers Arena would.

I feel mega embarrassed when there's some nu metal or "modern rock" song playing during a game. It's so fake. Manufactured energy.

TBH, I thought the Seahawks video with the Bittersweet Symphony intro was great. How can people NOT love that intro?

Way more emotional and 'pump up-ish' than some boring AC/DC riff we've heard 10,000 times before

Archived