The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

To ANYONE who thinks Luo isn't the starter!

The Creature Blue Lagoon

i need some kind of proof..yet u don't? ok bro lol

Luongo never said he was waiving it, he said if he was ASKED to then he would. And the media took that and went apesh!t with it even though he didn't confirm or deny anything and idiots bought into everything the media was feeding them

Maybe 'cause you're

down Unda" You need to turn your tv set upside down so you can follow the play. Cory was far better than Lu against LA with the same team in front of both of them. Lu got replaced after the 2nd game because he was average at best. His sv% was like .84 or something.

Thank goodness the management look at far more factors than you are and see that Cory is a better option for the team going forward. Whether you or I agree with them is moot.

"i'm not going to put myself before the team"

"cory deserved it"

"we're going to talk with Mike here in the next little while and see if we can draw up a plan"

"if i'm here in the future, great. if i'm not that's fine also. ultimately it's not my decision"

at what point in that interview did he say "i want to be traded" or "i'm for sure going to waive my NTC?"

all he said is what I already told you, they asked him about waiving his NTC and he said if they asked him to then he would.

hey nice attempt though

Let's be honest here, what's AV going to say?

"We'll yeah Luongo's a huge waste of cap and it's going to be a huge pain in the a$$ for Gillis to move that contract. Schneider is way better than this clown."

Obviously AV will just be AV and say little to nothing... That's what he did all of last year too.

I was just proving to you that he started this media frenzy the other interview in July is when I really got pissed off.

Selective Luongo sensory is not your fault bud

Feel free to PM me and we can talk about it, I don't hate you for something you can't control. You can do this man, you are worth it.

Can you please explain to me why it is perfectly fine for you to bash Cory Schnieder a player that was drafted by the canucks and has slowly worked his way to the top of the organization?

He is more of a Canuck than Roberto will ever be.

You never see him complain about defensive breakdowns or not getting enough starts.

AV let Cory play those playoff games because he earned that right. He finally got a rewarded

It was not his fault Luongo took offense to that and asked to be traded.

Don't make me paste the poker interview please, he stated it is time to "move on" and why? Why is it time to move on?

Because AV let Cory start in the playoffs, that is pathetic, what a team player.

If you want to start, go win your job back.

If you want to be traded talk to MG behind closed doors instead of handcuffing him with your crybaby interviews

The thing I hate most about Roberto has nothing to do with his 8 goal playoff performances that he often jokes about.

It's the feeling I get from him. It's like he feels the Canucks owe him something and he is entitled to start.

Lol how much has Cory even played to complain, and when the hell has Luongo ever thrown his teammates under the bus? And when has Luongo asked to be traded? What is your opinion worth that you don't like the feeling you get from him...Like I said who the hell are you? The feeling I get from your ridiculous comments is that you somehow think he owes you something and your feeling you get from him is so important...Your a joke dude

All Luongo has down has supported Cory, and saying this whole time whatever the team does he is fine with You don't seem to know much about your team buddy.

I love this guy just talking about how Luongo has offended him and he has such a problem with Luongo like this guy matters and is so important to this city and team. Shutup man, your a pathetic loser who is just pissed off about something in his life.

This isn't wrestling bro it's real life, and your Selective Luongo sensory is also spinning out of control

I will also offer my help, I do not hate you man it's a disease and its not your fault. PM me if you want I'm here for you.

We are all Canucks

That makes us brothers bro

Im not bad mouthing Schnieder at all I love the guy and is a wicked goalie. I didn't bash him after last playoffs, he played excellent but had zero help from his team. Same with Luongo in 2011, he sure could have played better in the Boston games, but the offense needed to play a whole lot better too.

Your reasons for hating Luongo has all been about you like he did something to you personally ...did he steal your girlfriend or something? lol

Noheart : "HOW DARE LUONGO SAY SOMETHING IN AN INTERVIEW THAT I DIDN'T LIKE. NOBODY OFFENDS THE GREAT NOHEART!!!!"

Archived