Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

To ANYONE who thinks Luo isn't the starter!

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#211 Canucklehead420

Canucklehead420

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Sweet so if Luongo can get his starting Job back he wont want a Trade anymore

what a humble team player he is.

like every other veteran goalie in the league he wants to get the majority of starts. hes paid his dues.

#212 Nino

Nino

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

like every other veteran goalie in the league he wants to get the majority of starts. hes paid his dues.

No I think WE have paid his dues!!!

#213 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Google it and you will find a whole lot of displeasure.I am not the only one that sees the ridiculousness of what was done?
Yeah,the one front loaded contract that he should have never given along with the Sundin nightmare contract.Not sure how it helped anybody but Mats and his bride to be pay for their wedding.
There are other contracts and signings but those two are monumental goof ups.
The 'habit' I was referring to was a character issue and not contractual.
If Gillis had not created and signed such a contract with Luo we might be able to afford to keep him now and this whole drama Gillis and /or the .org created could have been placed into some things positive.
That's how Gillis set it up so let's see how it turns out.Good thing Luo is a good sport.

So... Again. Which contracts are you complaining about?

I am not going to google to find out what OTHER people are displeased with Gillis for. Answer the question if you're not just blowing smoke.

Even include which trades you didn't like. Cody and Grabner are obvious sore spots, but you must have more than that.

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

MirandaKerr.jpg
2 0 1 5 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.