The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves @ Abbotsford Heat - 1/11/13, 7:00PM PST

NuxFan09

Natural hat trick for Sterling! Kind of a lucky goal as it was banked in off the back of the Heat goalie's pads, but the hat trick goal nonetheless.

BTW, Polasek is paired on defense with Brad Hunt tonight and picked up an assist on the 2nd Sterling goal.

3-1 Wolves

Woah, Haydar and Sterling broke away for a nice 2 on 1 rush but couldn't score. The Sterling-Gordon-Haydar line has been damn good in this game. In fact, the veterans have been picking it up lately overall. Seems like Arniel has found some good chemistry with the Canucks prospects out of the lineup.

OT: Quiet here tonight. Talking to myself on CDC FTW!

Woah, Haydar and Sterling broke away for a nice 2 on 1 rush but couldn't score. The Sterling-Gordon-Haydar line has been damn good in this game. In fact, the veterans have been picking it up lately overall. Seems like Arniel has found some good chemistry with the Canucks prospects out of the lineup.

OT: Quiet here tonight. Talking to myself on CDC FTW!

It's odd how well the Wolves are suddenly playing, but oh well. They've been buzzing this whole game, that's for sure. As I mentioned, the Sterling-Gordon-Haydar line has been especially good. Sterling should honestly have 5 goals tonight.

Archived