Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Mind Tricks

The Canucks and Luongo on the ice at UBC today

25 posts in this topic

hope Lu sticks around but if not best of luck to him wherever he goes, he's always seemed like a classy guy.

I want to see him at practice today but I'm wondering what time I should be there. 11? Anyways I want to try and get him to sign my Loungo Jersey before he moves on and wish him the best. So what time do they normally practice?

I like the Schroeder details, but how were Tanev/Kassian/Connauton? Was Barker's size noticeable? Any ideas on why Hansen wasn't skating?

Thanks for the info!

I'm telling you, baby: Booth, Kesler and Schroeder will light it up.

I'll be heartbroken if Luongo leaves... And the team won't realize what they've given up until it's too late!

Good to hear that Luongo was one of the best on the ice, if he gets any opportunity at all he'll win back his starting position. Hopefully we can hang onto him until at least the trade deadline, because he will prove all these doubters wrong by then. If he does get traded I hope it's to a contender so he can win a Cup over there and rub it in the stupid Canucks fan and media-base's faces for driving him out of this city.

I'll be heartbroken if Luongo leaves... And the team won't realize what they've given up until it's too late!

To the OP;

"The fourth line for practice always had Weise and Volpatti on it, while Lapierre and Kassian took turns on it at times."

Who played center when Lappy was not on this line?

To the OP;

"The fourth line for practice always had Weise and Volpatti on it, while Lapierre and Kassian took turns on it at times."

Who played center when Lappy was not on this line?

Good to hear that Luongo was one of the best on the ice, if he gets any opportunity at all he'll win back his starting position. Hopefully we can hang onto him until at least the trade deadline, because he will prove all these doubters wrong by then. If he does get traded I hope it's to a contender so he can win a Cup over there and rub it in the stupid Canucks fan and media-base's faces for driving him out of this city.

You need counselling for this "Lu crush" you have.

FYI - it wasn't the fans that chose to put Cory in net last playoffs and I'm pretty sure AV didin't do it to please some fans. IF you're angry about the Lu situation, aim your vitriol at management, not the Nucks fna base.

As i have said repeatedly, if Lou wants to stay, keep him. Schneider is incredible , both are. If he IS to be traded, and that seems to be likely, do it AFTER the Season. We need another Goalie, fact. If Schneider gets hurt or whatever, then we have someone we KNOW who is #1. Yes, I too will be Heartsick, when, and if Lou leaves. The guy is so special in many respects. You want someone who is good to the Fans, respects them, loves them, and the City? Someone who gives of himself at every opportunity? Who bears the coals heaped on his head, with grace, and dignity? So very much of the disrespect given to Lou ,is totally undeserved, and yet he accepts it. It must hurt, but he never shows it, nor disrespects the Fans. Well, that pretty much describes OUR Luongo. He is respected by his Teammates, and management, that's obvious. If Vancouver Fans are expecting "Perfection" ,then you

have come pretty damn close with this great guy. It's YOU who have put him in this position,then knocked him down, because after all , he IS a "mere Mortal". We are blessed to have two Top Men as Goalies, as well as the rest of the Team. I proudly call myself a FAN, because in my World, that means being there through the tough times, and the great times. There are lots of others out there that feel the same. Now, let's play some damn Hockey, and GO CANUCKS !!!

As i have said repeatedly, if Lou wants to stay, keep him. Schneider is incredible , both are. If he IS to be traded, and that seems to be likely, do it AFTER the Season. We need another Goalie, fact. If Schneider gets hurt or whatever, then we have someone we KNOW who is #1. Yes, I too will be Heartsick, when, and if Lou leaves. The guy is so special in many respects. You want someone who is good to the Fans, respects them, loves them, and the City? Someone who gives of himself at every opportunity? Who bears the coals heaped on his head, with grace, and dignity? So very much of the disrespect given to Lou ,is totally undeserved, and yet he accepts it. It must hurt, but he never shows it, nor disrespects the Fans. Well, that pretty much describes OUR Luongo. He is respected by his Teammates, and management, that's obvious. If Vancouver Fans are expecting "Perfection" ,then you

have come pretty damn close with this great guy. It's YOU who have put him in this position,then knocked him down, because after all , he IS a "mere Mortal". We are blessed to have two Top Men as Goalies, as well as the rest of the Team. I proudly call myself a FAN, because in my World, that means being there through the tough times, and the great times. There are lots of others out there that feel the same. Now, let's play some damn Hockey, and GO CANUCKS !!!