The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Be A Pro Coach Retarded?

Guest Gumballthechewy

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you just love it when you get sent back to the juniors when you lead your team in all categories except for goaltending of course. My BAP is going to retire the next time I motivate myself enough to start the game... The BAP AI is so messed up it kills any interest in playing the mode.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Don't you just love it when you get sent back to the juniors when you lead your team in all categories except for goaltending of course. My BAP is going to retire the next time I motivate myself enough to start the game... The BAP AI is so messed up it kills any interest in playing the mode.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Has anyone else noticed no matter when you're drafted (liker 1st 2nd 3rd overall) and no matter how well you play in pre-season, you always, always start on the third line.

I don't think I was even juggled around in pre-season, just got stuck on the third line scored 7 points in 4 games and am still on the third going into the regular season....

If I recall correctly, in NHL 12 you where actually bounced around the lines in pre-season and got a shot at the frirst line if you did well.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that was only if you started from the Memorial Cup...

Has anyone else noticed no matter when you're drafted (liker 1st 2nd 3rd overall) and no matter how well you play in pre-season, you always, always start on the third line.

I don't think I was even juggled around in pre-season, just got stuck on the third line scored 7 points in 4 games and am still on the third going into the regular season....

If I recall correctly, in NHL 12 you where actually bounced around the lines in pre-season and got a shot at the frirst line if you did well.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that was only if you started from the Memorial Cup...

Guest Gumballthechewy

To me when I started playing it it was because of rating. I noticed that even though I'm the best on the team I can't get no special teams love.

lol I made the mistake by starting with the Giants as a 17 year old.... So I put up 124 goals in my first season in the regular season for nothing :(

Oh well, I'm an 81 overall LW PWF on the Giants and I'm already past 124 goals... Not even past January/February yet!! I beat Ray Ferraro for most goals scored in the WHL in a season twice :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

Probably has to do with my difficulty... But also the fact that I found a spot where it'll almost always beat the goalie 8/10 times

Guest Gumballthechewy

How is it? I don't have any custom settings I use cuz I'm too lazy but how is it?

And yeah I'm playing on Veteran I think... Either the easiest level or second easiest.. But it's cuz I'm not that great at NHL 13.. I think I am but I haven't tried All-Star mode yet

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed when I was a defenseman on the Canucks there were a bunch of injuries. They had to have Barker play forward on the fourth line. When they called up Schroeder I got sent down because there wasn't enough room on the team even though I was the league leader in scoring. I think it had to do with my Overall of 79 still.

Right now I'm having a problem getting my Legend Card. In Career Performance it's stuck on Superstar 1 and won't say what I need to get my next level. I've met all the requirements for Superstar 1 and it still says that is what is next.

the best was when I was on the kings, had a couple good years won lots of trophies and cups, got a 2nd contract, simmed too many games in a row and they put me on waivers, and the caps picked me up. Playin top line with ovie and backstrom = tonnes more points than the silly kings!

Guest Gumballthechewy

I noticed when I was a defenseman on the Canucks there were a bunch of injuries. They had to have Barker play forward on the fourth line. When they called up Schroeder I got sent down because there wasn't enough room on the team even though I was the league leader in scoring. I think it had to do with my Overall of 79 still.

Archived