35 replies to this topic

#31 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Probably has to do with my difficulty... But also the fact that I found a spot where it'll almost always beat the goalie 8/10 times

Ha ha, I didn't think about that! :P

I play on All Star difficulty using Pvt. Little Hell's slider settings:

http://forum.ea.com/...st/8907935.page

It's the best slider settings I've used.

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 07 February 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#32 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Ha ha, I didn't think about that! :P

I play on All Star difficulty using Pvt. Little Hell's slider settings:

http://forum.ea.com/...st/8907935.page

It's the best slider settings I've used.

How is it? I don't have any custom settings I use cuz I'm too lazy but how is it?

And yeah I'm playing on Veteran I think... Either the easiest level or second easiest.. But it's cuz I'm not that great at NHL 13.. I think I am but I haven't tried All-Star mode yet

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#33 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

How is it? I don't have any custom settings I use cuz I'm too lazy but how is it?

And yeah I'm playing on Veteran I think... Either the easiest level or second easiest.. But it's cuz I'm not that great at NHL 13.. I think I am but I haven't tried All-Star mode yet

They're some I the best I've used, they make the game play much more realisticly, in my opinion anyway.

Ha ha! It's all good! All-Star isn't all that bad, Super-Star is too much for me, it's just that it feels the AI is cheating so blatantly.

#34 Kumquats

Kumquats

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

I noticed when I was a defenseman on the Canucks there were a bunch of injuries. They had to have Barker play forward on the fourth line. When they called up Schroeder I got sent down because there wasn't enough room on the team even though I was the league leader in scoring. I think it had to do with my Overall of 79 still.

Right now I'm having a problem getting my Legend Card. In Career Performance it's stuck on Superstar 1 and won't say what I need to get my next level. I've met all the requirements for Superstar 1 and it still says that is what is next.
Posted Image

#35 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

the best was when I was on the kings, had a couple good years won lots of trophies and cups, got a 2nd contract, simmed too many games in a row and they put me on waivers, and the caps picked me up. Playin top line with ovie and backstrom = tonnes more points than the silly kings!
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#36 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

I noticed when I was a defenseman on the Canucks there were a bunch of injuries. They had to have Barker play forward on the fourth line. When they called up Schroeder I got sent down because there wasn't enough room on the team even though I was the league leader in scoring. I think it had to do with my Overall of 79 still.

I think overall has a lot to do with it actually.

The best way (I find) to increase overall, start a game as an 18 year old in the CHL, set it to Pro for the duration of your stay in the CHL, play one game (or sim until the third and then step in so it counts as a game played) sim five games then repeat. Do this until the season ends and you should have accumulated a butt load of XP (You'll get more XP the more games you play but this is the fast way out of the CHL), put all of that XP into Offensive and Defensive Awareness, and whatever in the Athletic category, those two stats will do the most increasing of your overall no matter what player type you use. Actually I don't think player class makes a diffirence for what stats effects your overall in NHL 13. As a playmaker with the power forward boost pack I left the CHL (after one year) with an 80 overall. I can't remember what I started at, like 66 overall? I dunno...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.