The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

REPORT: Cole unhappy with CBA, might retire after season.

"Family-wise it's a transition year with my daughter in school next year and I think it's something to be considered and everybody should consider this when they look at the new CBA, not just the way it affects the group but how it affects you individually."

http://www.tsn.ca/story/?id=413349

Are you #$%@ing serious? You're worried about your daughter's education when your raking in over 4 million dollars a year? Wow.

WOOOOWWWWWWWWW.

"Family-wise it's a transition year with my daughter in school next year and I think it's something to be considered and everybody should consider this when they look at the new CBA, not just the way it affects the group but how it affects you individually."

http://www.tsn.ca/story/?id=413349

Are you #$%@ing serious? You're worried about your daughter's education when your raking in over 4 million dollars a year? Wow.

WOOOOWWWWWWWWW.

Who cares? If that's what he wants to do, let him. It's not like it matters if he is in the NHL or not.

Cole has shown to be noticeably frustrated throughout the whole lockout. I doubt he retires, but props if he is true to his word. If not, then he's just another Drama queen.

Sure, he can do whatever he wants. Just don't complain about the standing of your family and blame it on the CBA. What did the CBA do? Cut a few hundred thousand dollars from his contract? God forbid that he lose all that money from his multi-million dollar deal.

If he doesn't like the CBA Cole has the right to switch careers. If he chooses he could use his skills at another job like stocking grocery store shelves.

Instead of $4 mill per year he'll make around $25k but hey, what ever makes him happy right.

This really just sums up the world today.

There are kids who are literally starving to death as a speak, people of all ages making 10 cents an hour in sweat shops.....while this POS complains about not getting enough money or w.e other insignificant aspects of the CBA he has a problem with.

Greed and selfishness has no bounds.

Truly disgusting.

Archived