The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's Good on Netflix?

dank.sinatra

Netflix is a tricky thing, there's a lot of crap you have to sift through before you find something worth your time. If anyone wants to share any good finds on netflix this is the place to do it

Here are some movies I thought were really great that I found through Netflix:

Mysterious skin

Dog Town and Z-Boys

Jeff Who Lives at Home

Dandelion

C'est Pas Moi, Je le Jure!

There's probably a lot more that I can't think of right now those are just the ones that came to my head.

I've been browsing around Netflix a lot for the past bit, and there isn't an abundance amount of good movies. Many have switched their IP to get the American Netflix, but I have not. Nonetheless.

Winter's Bone was a fantastic movie. Don't like the name fool you. Definitely, love Jennifer Lawrence now.

There's plenty of older movies, but I'm sure most of them are recognizable:

Taxi Driver, Fight Club, American History X, Requiem for a Dream.

I like the dark stuff, not really into the fart comedies or eye candy type movies(chick flicks?) that fill up the majority of Netflix. Not a big fan of Action pack movie because the outcome is always the same. Anyone can recommend me something?

What's good? The US version of Netflix which you can get - see the link below.

Back in September 2010 when Netflix first launched in Canada, there was about 7,500 titles available to Canadians. At the same time, the US had over 20,000 titles.

Since the majority of Canadians are unhappy with the much smaller library that they have access to, Netflix has tried to manage their reputation and has stopped releasing its title counts. Although it’s nearly impossible to know how many more titles the US Netflix has compared to the Canadian Netflix, it’s been estimated at between 3 and 10 times bigger.

http://www.howtogetitincanada.com/how-to-get-the-us-version-of-netflix-in-canada/

Netflix is good for foreign movies. If you want to watch new released movies in 720P or 1080P, XBMC/Navi-X is where its at. I have watched Argo, The Hobbit, Stolen, MIB III, Sky Fall, The Looper etc. just recently. Way better than Netflix.

What's good? The US version of Netflix which you can get - see the link below.

Back in September 2010 when Netflix first launched in Canada, there was about 7,500 titles available to Canadians. At the same time, the US had over 20,000 titles.

Since the majority of Canadians are unhappy with the much smaller library that they have access to, Netflix has tried to manage their reputation and has stopped releasing its title counts. Although it’s nearly impossible to know how many more titles the US Netflix has compared to the Canadian Netflix, it’s been estimated at between 3 and 10 times bigger.

http://www.howtogeti...flix-in-canada/

Archived