Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

What's Good on Netflix?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 wiseupsucker

wiseupsucker

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

Rented "Beyond the Black Rainbow" on itunes only to find out it was on netflix.....D'oh!!

#32 Monty

Monty

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Just got HMA to get a US IP address. Having a hell of a time trying to setup my router (D-Link 615). Obviously works on my computer, but it's trying to set it up so my PS3 can get US Netflix which is giving me a bugger of a time.

I'm not tech savy, so if anyone has any pointers, let me know. FYI, I did get the instructions from Wetcoasters link, but that does help with my issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can you imagine drowning AT a KK Rev concert?

i'm pretty sure that's how zombies are born.

#33 SterlingArcher

SterlingArcher

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

You can find out how to get American Netflix on your gaming console off of YouTube.Worked on my xbox and buddies ps3
Posted Image
Posted Image-Mod note: Inappropriate

#34 Monty

Monty

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

You can find out how to get American Netflix on your gaming console off of YouTube.Worked on my xbox and buddies ps3

Unfortunately I'm just not very tech savy. There was nothing on YouTube for my router (D-Link 615). Plus, I know nothing of how to switch it over. When I got to my router to switch to PPTP, I was not sure which IP address to put into where, what Gateway IP address to use, etc, etc, etc. I literally spent 5+ hours last night trying to figure it out. Everytime I changed it to PPTP with various combinations, my internet connection received a "!", stopping all connection to the net.EDIT: I already have my US IP address, as I can access Netflix US on my computer, so I know that I have it. But linking it to my PS3/XBOX is another matter.

Edited by Monty, 05 February 2013 - 08:09 AM.

Can you imagine drowning AT a KK Rev concert?

i'm pretty sure that's how zombies are born.

#35 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

Cant go wrong with Sons of Anarchy. It's American Netflix though.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.